metalmachine

Morgue Intrude
Staff member
Shit Cristmas!! Another friend die. He only was 23. He has a degenerative disease an died that morning after a little coma.
The third in that last two years.
Reast in peace

Sorry Metal, hope your new year is better:kissess:

I am sorry metal, no one wants to die on Christmas especially young dudes.

Any pics, was he cute? What disease did he suffer from, do you know? Poor dude, very young.

:(

Sorry to hear, Metal! I've only had one close friend die and it was surreal; sometimes I still don't feel he's really gone.

Shit Cristmas!! Another friend die. He only was 23. He has a degenerative disease an died that morning after a little coma. The third in that last two years.
Reast in peace

Hey metal - so sorry to hear your news. Losing friends leaves a hole - particulary bad at a season when often friends will get together and enjoy each others company. I have lost a few friends too - it made me think about the future. I resolved to be happy with who I am - enjoy both my private and working lives - Keep in touch with and enjoy the company of my close friends with activities they and I enjoy.

If I have a downer - I try and increase those activities I enjoy most - I and others here at CDG will be thinking of you during a very sad time.

Metal hope your day is better--and that the New Year is good for you--I am on the road visitng a friend who is losing his sight, so similar scene :( -- I will say a prayer for you and hope for the best! You are very much loved/respected here and I imagine in the real world also--just remember that life is a journey--enjoy/savour the best moments! A big hug for you!

Was he cute? What exactly did he suffer from?

Yes, he was cute, but he wasnt of my taste.
I dont know the name of disease, but is degenerative and affects almost organs. He was the last month very weak

Back