spndx7hero

Forum Regular
Private Ely waited patiently outside Commander Ryan’s office, at full attention staring at the little red light above his door that said whether or not he was ready to see the soldier. Private Tomas Eli had been down in the barracks when he got the word the commander wanted to see him; it took the young man a mere 10 minutes to get ready. His skin-tight spandex uniform glistened in the light of the office and showed off every masculine curve the young man’s body owned. His black boots neatly polished and reflecting back the view from below. Commander Ryan’s secretary looked the ensign up and down and smiled, he really was a handsome young man; the secretary wondered then what had the ensign done to be called into the commander’s office.
The war with sector 13 had not been going well, intelligence said that the enemy knew too much about their movements, that moles had to have been planted throughout the force. The secretary wondered if the ensign was part of some covert mission to ferret out the spies or if indeed he was one. The little red light turned off and the secretary pasted a false smile on his face,

“Commander Ryan will see you now, Private Ely.”

With a curt nod the young man steeled his face and briskly marched to the door opening it and then quickly shutting it behind him. The commander’s office was filled with ornaments, awards, medals and photos of the commander shaking hands with heads of state. He had risen to his high rank with honors and the ensign’s heart fluttered to be near such a decorated war hero. The commander sat behind a desk; he was a hale man, dignified and wore his commander’s uniform with prestige. Like the ensign his uniform was tight spandex and blue, a uniform engineered to record and monitor the soldiers’ vitals; though his uniform differed. Ely’s uniform only fit up to his wrists and ankles covering his torso, legs and arms. The Commander’s uniform included a hood, a way of integrating more comprehensive communications’ tech. He wore the same black combat boots and he didn’t wear his hood, he was wearing a smart beret instead.

“Come in son, have a seat.”

, he said, in a brisk baritone. The ensign did as he was told and sat in a chair opposite the commander’s desk. Returning to his file the commander began speaking, reading from a file he had on his desk.

“You’ve been here what Private, two years?”

“Yes sir. I was transferred here from Fort Carter.”

“You requested the transfer didn’t you?”

“Yes sir, I wanted to work with the great Commander Ryan.”

The commander gave a fatherly smirk and then continued,

“You’ve made stellar marks with your commanding officers, and your work in intelligence gathering has been superb.”

“Thank you sir.”

“You are probably wondering why I ordered you to meet me today Private?”

The commander got up from his seat and began to pace the room, walking behind Pvt. Ely as he continued to read the file. The young man didn’t have time to answer as the commander kept talking.

“Let me cut to the chase, the war hasn’t been going well. The Enemy has been able to predict our movements and there is talk about a spy in our midst.”

Ely’s eyes darted from left to right, a face of curiosity marking his visage. The commander was immediately to the private’s right, his well outlined crotch in perfect eyeline with the young man’s pale blue eyes.

“You work in intelligence…heard anything like that?”

“No sir…can’t say I have.”

The private’s heart began to beat faster,

“Curious. The brass tells me we have been the first to intercept enemy communiqués and the first to send movement orders to the rest of the army, if there is a spy he must be stationed here at Fort Burr.”

“I can keep my eyes open sir, but none of my fellow soldiers is a spy, I would know.”

The commander chuckled,

“I’m sure you would, son…You’re a good lad. That’s what makes this more difficult.”

The commander patted the young private on the back and walked back to his desk, he pulled out a file full of papers and plopped them on the soldier’s spandex-clad lap. The commander was silent as he turned away to look out the blinds that obscured the world outside.
Ely looked through the file and gasped. There was dozens of papers in there, communiqués between Fort Kelso, an enemy camp within contact range and the intelligence office where Private Ely worked. More shocking than this was that the coded messages where troop movements and also references to the locations of high ranking politicians ripe for the kidnapping. The damning evidence came later though; the ID number used to send the coded messages was none other than that belonging to Private Ely. Stammering the young man was sweating now, small stains forming under his armpits and in his crotch.

“Sir…I…I don’t know…I don’t know what this means, but it’s a lie!”

He said, the commander turned around and he now pointed his laser pistol at the young man’s chest. Shock spread across the ensign’s face.

“Sir?”

, the confused young man looked like a puppy that had just been swatted across the nose. The commander held the gun firmly pointed at the private’s chest.

“Sorry son…you’ve been caught red-handed. You had such a promising career.”

“I’m no traitor! I didn’t do this!”

The commander smiled,

“Of course you didn’t stupid…But you’ll serve me better this way. Imagine the media firestorm with they find out a promising young private betrayed this country. It’ll move attention away from much bigger fish.”

As the realization dawned on the young man, the commander pressed his communication button,

“This is Commander Ryan, send two MP’s to my office immediately. There is someone here that needs to be taken into custody.”

The intercom cut off just as Private Ely spoke,

“You? But…you’re a hero?”

“Don’t be stupid boy. In a few months’ time Sector 13 will overrun our borders and destroy our capital. It’s only a matter of time; I’ve been assured a comfy position in the new government, but for now I need to keep my nose clean; no better way than to pin it on a whelp with no authority.”

The soldier was furious. He had idolized the handsome Commander Ryan and now he found out his hero was a traitor. The young virile man threw the file at the commander to distract him and jumped out of his seat, he reached for his own laser pistol that was strapped to the thigh holster on his right.

FZZZZZZZZZZZZT

The sound of laser fire pierced the air and Private Ely felt a white hot burn across his chest as his muscles tensed and the force of the beam sent him slamming against the locked door to the commander’s office.

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

He let out a cry of pain that was short lived. He was stunned severely trying hard to stay conscious but the surge of energy momentarily paralyzed him as he fell to his knees. His crotch jiggled as he fell, as did his perfect bubble butt, his hands still clutching his pistol. The commander kept his smoking gun aloft and smiled,

“Such a waste.”

With a wink the commander fired once more and the fatal beam shot out of his weapon,

FZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT

The beam connected with the private’s barely beating heart and sent shocks of burning energy into the young man, jolting his heart to a complete stand still. The ensign jerked violently for a few seconds; his quickly hardened cock sent spasms and gushes of thick white death cum out through his blue spandex suit before falling flat on his face, dead, the only sign of his death a faint burnt mark on his uniform.

Headquarters in the capital would receive the signal from his suit and record his time of death at 15:32, along with his last emission. The commander shook his head and knelt by the young man’s body, he ran his hands over the private’s still warm corpse, staring from his shoulder blades and down his spine to his firm but pliant ass. Removing a flash drive from his pocket the commander unzipped the ensign’s uniform and stuffed the memory device into the private’s underwear, planting evidence of the young man’s false treachery. Then came a knock at the door, zipping up the ensign’s uniform the commander opened the door and two MPs with weapons drawn stood before him.

“Sir, we heard shots fired.”

“That was me Corporal, the bastard tried to kill me when I told him we knew what he was up to. Too slow on the draw to beat me.”

The MPs looked down at Private Ely’s dead body and chuckled,

“You’re a hero to the nation sir. This poor sod deserved a worse fate.”

The commander nodded and then began to pat the boy’s body stopping momentarily at the ass and patting it. He unzipped it and reached into the young man’s tight underwear retrieving the memory device he had just planted,

“I believe this will lead us to further proof of his treason.”

One of the MPs took the device and stuffed it in his pocket while the other spat onto private Ely’s now exposed pale white ass.

“Good thing you stopped him sir…Shall we take his body to the morgue?”

The commander looked at the handsome boy’s form and smiled,

“There may be other spies among us. Take him out onto the grounds and tie him to the flagpole, let others know this is what happens to traitors…besides it’ll be good for the men to take some just revenge.”

The MPs nodded and both grabbed Ensign Eli’s booted feet dragging his dead body out of the Commander’s office. The commander returned to the window and smiled as he watched the MPs string Private Ely’s spandex clad body onto the flag pole hanging from his feet, in the position of a traitor. He hung there for an entire day while soldiers punched him, used him for target practice and other unspeakable acts before he was cut down, autopsied and buried in an unmarked grave.
A few months later Sector 13 destroyed the capital and set up a new government friendly to their interests, Commander Ryan was placed high up in the new president’s office where he retired. He kept one memento in his desk for the rest of his career. Stuffed into his drawer was the cum-stained pair of underwear Private Ely died in, wrapped around the memory device that made him a traitor

Great story, thanks

No problem, my wish one day is to act out these fantasies and set up a photo story to accompany them.

Back