headsman

Let me finish you off
He watched as my soldiers herded away what was left of his army. I gave the commander my ultimatum at sword point. “I will spare your lives and let you live as slaves of the empire. In exchange I ask for one man, of my choosing to be given in sacrifice to our gods.”

The demand was fair. A third of their force was butchered on the sand before this fool of a commander surrendered. The headless and eviscerated carnage of their brave fallen warriors soiled the white sand beach. The commander clenched his square jaw and said, “So be it. But you must slay me first here. I cannot live as a slave.”

My blood boiled over his arrogant lack of respect for the lives of his men. “You are a fool. It would defile the dignity of any slave to count you amongst their ranks.” I raised my sword high over him.

He closed his eyes and clenched his jaw as he waited hopefully for his head to fly from his body. I had no intention of letting him die so easily. I nodded to my men. They knew what to do and pulled him back on his knees and exposed his quivering belly. He realized my intent and began to loudly beg pathetically for mercy. If only he had shown mercy to his own men. My sword was swift to give justice as I swiped it across his belly. The cut was broad and a little more than skin deep. His body oozed little blood onto the sand as his pale pink gleaming bowels spilled unto the white sand as he screamed in agony. I slashed away his loin cloth and cut into his sac. His pale white orbs fell onto the sand still held by long cords. He felt the pain deeply when I crushed the pale glistening flesh into the gravel under my toes. He moaned in agony and humiliation as we left him to die slowly, to be given time to consider his stupidity before meeting his gods.

His troops nodded solemnly at his just punishment. They each trampled part of his eviscerated bowels or his ruined manhood as they were brought to me one by one for the selection. They were battle worn but proud. Only the best of them had survived to meet me.

I walked among the prisoners and chose the sacrifice carefully. Young and bright eyed with a lean and well-muscled body, he was the pride of their tattered army. “Do you understand what is asked of you? You must make this sacrifice freely, so that the others may live. You can say no, and I will execute each of you with speed and dignity, not like your fool of a commander over there who still quivers pathetically. He is unwanted, even in the afterlife.”

He understood and said, “Yes, I give myself freely to you and your gods. It is an honor to die for you sire.” He said as he humbly bowed his handsome head.

With that I had him brought to my tent to be bathed and oiled. Those who he had saved were taken away in shocked gratitude. They would be well cared for.

This night would be his last. I watched as he enjoyed his bath and later we shared a light meal. “This is your last night on Earth. You must be pleasured. I have no women to offer you. You can have the use of any of my men for your pleasure.”

He smiled sweetly and said. “Your company is the highest honor sire.”

He leaned against me and relaxed his youthful body in the comfort of my sturdy arms. I held him gently and massaged his knotted muscles. Thus began a night of long, slow and intense lovemaking.

My sex burned with satisfaction as I held him. He and his comrades had suffered long in the field with little comfort and less food. His body was beautifully muscled but impossibly lean. I looked into his eyes and saw desire for what was to come. He tilted his face to mine and I tasted his sweet angelic lips for the first time. We sucked and gnawed at each other’s body and his hard shaft leaked its sweet nectar onto my body.

His salty flesh groaned with pleasure as I took his smooth balls into my mouth. His male scent aroused me like I never knew before. I laved his smooth body all over with my tongue as he gave into my explorations. I held him tightly against me and listened to the brave heart within. Our hard shafts rubbed and danced on one another playfully. He smiled for me and I kissed him deeply and guided my hands over his lean body down to his slender hips. I grabbed a fistful of hard muscle in each hand as he groaned with pleasure and submission. He was mine to use.

I bent his knees and took his hooded shaft down my throat. I had never served another man like this in all my years. His scent overwhelmed my senses as I plunged him deeply into my throat. He sighed and moaned filling my ears with the music of the moment. I laved his balls and slowly worked down to the root of his shaft and beyond. Many times my most ambitious soldiers had given me this pleasure. Now I was wild as I worked my tongue at his sensitive pink hole.

At last I could wait no longer, and I nestled my manhood at the entrance to his sweet rosebud, grinding myself against his sacred portal. Gently, I poured oil over us, and he sighed in surrender as I slipped slowly into his tight abyss. He had never been taken before, and the intense pressure and heat of our united bodies became sealed in my memory. He smiled sweetly as I penetrated him all the way. The look in his eyes urged me to continue.

“Tomorrow I am given to your gods, but tonight I am all yours. Please use me sire!” He groaned softly as he gave himself to me. He wrapped his legs around my torso and pulled me deep. My mind reeled as he forcefully took me, in and then out again until we almost separated, then in again. I realized with anger that he was the finest lover I had ever known.

Tomorrow I would spill his blood for my gods. I would spear his body just as I speared him now, only then the outcome would be his death, and I would be giving up something truly sacred to my gods.

I grabbed his flesh and stroked him with oil. He grimaced with pleasure as I caressed his long pale smooth shaft. I pounded his ass with my cock as I prepared to spill my seed into his flesh. He urged to me to finish what I began, and my seed boiled up my shaft. He grabbed my hands and would not let me spill his seed. Salvo after salvo of my hot cum spilled into his body yet he held his pleasure.

Afterwards he said, “It would honor me if you would anoint my corpse with my seed tomorrow. My body is primed with the spirit of this moment. I save my juices for that moment of truth when you dispatch me from this world to the next. Then my death will truly be sacred!”

I held him close and felt his hardness beating out his heartbeat against my belly. He kissed me, and we slipped into a deep sleep together.

The morning came too soon, and the sounds of the men breaking camp drifted into my tent. I felt the hard endowment of the sacrifice slowly grinding away in a pool of precum against my belly.

“I am ready to honor your gods Sire!”

With that he smiled, and inwardly I cursed the gods that had brought us together, knowing that we must be separated.

He looked perfect in the morning light that streamed into the tent. The gods would be most pleased by my sacrifice.

The men had prepared a clearing. I bade the men to go, all save the ranking officers who would bear witness. Without asking he disrobed and took the place of honor on the cloth laid out on the sand.

“This soldier has offered his life in honor to our gods. He is the best of his people, and he is dear to me for his strong heart and clear mind. Will the gods accept this sacrifice?”

A deafening roar of thunder and flash of lightening peeled over the mountains. A warm breeze suddenly surrounded us. The offer was accepted. The gods were certainly watching!

It was time. “Are you ready to die with honor?”

He nodded yes. His blue eyes met with mine, and we knew what must be done.

“Prepare yourself then to be pleasured”.

With that he stroked his cock, already half hard, to full erection. The officers knew my intent. It was the highest honor to sacrifice a soldier at the moment of the death orgasm. They each disrobed and stroked themselves as he watched.

His eyes settled on my first officer, himself a handsome lad and nearly his equal physically. I ordered him to pleasure the sacrifice. He approached the man and got on his hands and knees before him. Slowly he swallowed the perfect cock with his trembling lips. I had never seen one of my officers so hard. The precum oozed freely from his cockhead. The sacrifice used him well as he stared at me and the blade in my hand. The breeze ripped away my robes. I was exposed to the gods, to my men, and to the perfect sacrifice before me. I gently tested the steel in the air. It was perfectly sharp and balanced.

The sacrifice and I locked eyes. We each remembered the night before when I invaded his body and made us one. I concentrated my will to take his life. The wicked wind whipped my loins. In a trance I felt myself again inside this perfect boy who breathed just to please me.

The sacrifice closed his eyes, and I heard his voice in my mind urging me on.

“Yes master, I am yours!!! Take my life! Please master, ohhhhhhh! Cut me deep, in the belly! I am yours sire!”

His cum was ready to spill, and he pushed away the smooth hard body of my first officer.

Suddenly he groaned. He shoved his magnificent belly out towards me. I released my own cum on him as the blade ripped deep into that perfectly lean muscular belly. I penetrated low and aimed the tip upwards towards his heart. When it was in all the way I pulled up and slashed a clean gash across his magnificent flesh. The wound was mortal.

He took the pain with the same astonished groan of pleasure as when I fucked him the night before. He looked down at his shaft and let loose a load like none of us had ever witnessed before or since. He grunted and groaned as he forcefully expelled his seed onto his torso and face. One final grunt, and he fell backwards, my steel still imbedded in his body.

I reached down and scooped up our seed in my hand. I anointed his lips and fed him our seed as his last spurts of cum escaped. Then I slashed his tender throat. He died with an angelic smile on his handsome face.

My officers reverently copulated his corpse until each had made love to him as is our tradition. Then they gutted and quartered him and placed his lean meat on spits over the sacrificial fire. It was a feast like none I have ever known. To the end of my days the rain was plentiful, and our days were peaceful. We harvested enough from the land to raise many sons and daughters. The gods were pleased indeed.

Great story Headsman. Pease write some more

Back