Tiff

Forum Regular
Hi, I have been having these fantasies about... well death. Not much about killing people but about being with a cute/attractive young dieing person being there to ease their final transition. Then preforming their autopsy and prepping their burial. I can't stop thinking about this the thought of doing all this is really seductive I want to hug and hold and kiss them goodbye. I want to get a job in a funeral home or morgue but that tanks training and I might be supervised or have to work with someone and I really want to work alone. I really don't know what to do about these fantasies. Can someone please give me suggestions.

Pull yourself together and apply for a morgue job. You will take night shifts and be alone with the corpses.

There is no cure for necrophilia.

If you don't want to work in a morgue consider sharing your fantasies with an alive partner who can play dead for you and help you get over morbid thoughts.

Hi. Are you a woman? What do you think about play dead? Do you want meet some people to play dead? Share fantasies?

Like I want to be with the people as they are dieing and then I can take them to be autopsied and prepped for a funeral. I don't have killing urges if I had to I probably would kill them to ease their pain and suffering. I like the cutting and blood and guts more but I want to do this alone so I can save the organs and that stuff.

but these are overwelming and iDK how to contain myself

Train to be a mortician - the training is not lengthy and you can then open in a smaller town where you will be alone often.

Back