deadhanging

Forum Newcomer
Who here is interested in same sex aggression and violence? Talking about not only total domination and humiliation (like rape), but also brutal killing. The attacks especially focus on physical attributes specific to that gender. Who can't get enough of girl fight videos for instance? For example, those chinese girls beating up one girl making her strip ripping her panties off etc, that Mexican cartel video where they guys castrated that one dude, and the woman who helped her boyfriend rape and murder other girls (90s?)? I want to hear from the girls also on this one. What is your fantasy here?

Last edited:
I have to say that I'm basically straight, I do prefer girls. As a nudist I see a lot of naked guys and girls and I prefer the girls. I've never had a same sex sexual experience other than teenage masbratory games, but have had many very enjoyable hetero sexual encounters.

This all changes when it comes to my fantasy, my executioners are almost always men, and both myself and my male executioers are getting a rise out my butt getting burnt. When I "fire-play", I've had both male and female partners and enjoyed both, though my most powerful experiences have been male on male with me being the victim. The origins of my extreme fetish, me getting burnt at the stake nude, were all strictly male on male violence. Think of the Canadian Martyrs, male missionaries getting burnt by male Iroquois warriors, and "Lord of the Flies", those were all boys.

Fireboots

A somewhat belated reply from someone who has only just found this site, but I absolutely love really brutal catfights (links welcome!) and always hope to see more damage inflicted on a bitch than generally seems to happen!

Back