sussexfist

Forum Regular
A very graphic tale set in the Vietnam War. Two US Marines get snuffed by the VC with help from their own US Marine colleagues.

I found this story on the web and thought I should share it with you all. Enjoy it - I did!!
--------------------------

WAR STORIES - by 'Skipper'. Edited by Martin.

A Marine, captured by the Viet Cong, relates...

As I came to I began to recall the week of good times I had shared with my buddy. When the images crystallize into the moment, however, I know I've been captured again! Goddamnit! When will this all end? What about my big bear of a man, Buddy? How I love fuckin' that big piss hole in his horse-cock! Yeah, he loves it too! Where is he? Where am I?

The dawn light is shining through the cracks in the reed. I know I am in the hands of the enemy again. I am on my knees, my arms are bound to a stake behind my back and my ankles are bound tightly together on the dirt floor beneath me. Struggling only to cut my flesh and tightening the bonds. As the light increases I am able to peer around the room. I am alone. I am also naked. The Gooks have stripped me except for my dog tags. I shiver as sweat runs down my sides from my stinkin' armpits.

Here they are, three of them, all heavily armed. I even recognize my own rifle — those assholes! The big one yanks the stake out of the ground and orders me to get up, which I do, of course. He is too big for a Gook — must be a Soviet advisor, shirtless and hairy. Gooks aren't hairy. Gooks aren't big! A bayonet point sticks me in the ribs. "Get going!" his voice orders from behind me. I obey and follow the two others out into the open.

My God! There he is! Strung up spread-eagled, crucified to a timber cross! Thick, rusty iron spikes are driven through his meaty hands. His huge muscles bulge in strain against the weight of his massive frame. His thick, strong legs are spread wide apart and wooden stakes are driven through them, anchoring his feet to the ground. But at least he is still alive. Our eyes meet and memories of all of that delicious companionship we have shared course through my veins. Oh, Christ, how I wish I could free him from that torture. But to no avail— the sharp pointed bayonet again prods me onward.

They lead me towards him, thank God. They force me down to the ground and make me stretch out between his bleeding wide-spread legs. They pound stakes into the ground and tie me to them, my arms and legs stretched painfully outward and apart. Oh, fuck! I know we are in trouble now!

We have managed our escape once before — but now? I look into the bear's eyes. He looks back haltingly. I'm not sure if he doesn't want them to see us, or if he doesn't want me to see him in his crucifixion. But our eyes lock for a moment and I feel all kinds of things pass between us.

I can tell he is in pain, but a sort of proudness, strength and masculine defiance permeates his glare. I'm about to speak to him, despite our situation, when that big Soviet Commie breaks the silence first.

"You tell us, now!" and a slap across my buddy's face sends drops of his sweat raining down over me.

"Ain't got nothin' to say!" he states.

"Who are you?" Smack — another slap. More sweat. Silence prevails. I am kicked in the ribs a couple of times but my Marines bear doesn't talk. The Commie asshole tries again and again without success. Eventually he nods a signal to the Gooks. Oh, shit! I know they are mean. I see what they've done to O'Roark! 'No,' I think, 'not to my bear!'

Two Gooks come forward, armed with fistfuls of crudely sharpened bamboo spikes. They seem to have glee in their eyes as they approach. One of them positions himself behind my big bear, the other straddles me, facing their crucified victim.

Ignoring me completely, they begin their work. The one behind reaches around his victim's wide girth and grasps the meat of one of his pectorals tightly, causing the masculine protruding nipple to expand for the other one's thrust of a bamboo spike.
As if I can hear the flesh give and tear, I shudder as the spike pierces the bear's drooping nipples, first one, then the other. He grimaces, but does not scream out.

"Now!" orders the Commie. But not a word is uttered. Again his chest is pierced, this time much deeper, through his thick slabs of muscle. Blood flows down across his heaving abdomen, trickles down to his crotch. But not a word!

"Where is your Unit?" the Commie demands.

Silence. Slap! Slap! Pierce! Pierce! Two more spikes through his breasts! I can see his agony but I am intentionally helpless. Drops of my buddy's blood splatter down over my belly.

The Commie is getting pissed, I can tell. But those murderous Gooks are gettin' off.

With a nod from the big Commie one of them grabs the bear's big belly and pulls out a fistful of flesh while the other yellow son-of-a-bitch rams a spike clean through it, making his belly button a toy for torture. There are four more spikes stickin' through his belly button before that Commie pig gets to me.

"You want him to die?" he asks. I remain unresponsive as per training. But no, I don't want him to die. Pissed as hell, that Commie bastard pulls out his revolver and points it down at me. He can't tell, I figure, that I don't want my buddy-bear to die. Again he nods to the Gooks. This time they grab his fuckin' nuts and our man screams aloud as a bamboo spike sinks through each one of 'em.

'Oh, shit, no!' I think as I recall the stories of their treasures. But our man doesn't talk! Instead he withstands the onslaught against his manhood as another, then another, and another sharp stick pass through his swollen, trembling, bleeding balls.

Blood mixed with semen dribbles down on me, but I am helpless. I try to communicate using my eyes, but his stare is fixed upon his pierced nuts dangling between us. To my disbelief I see his big cock growing stiff. It puffs up and throbs, first a few times, before it gets as hard as I'd ever seen it in the last two weeks.
Now the Commie takes over. He puts his revolver back into its holster and grabs the big drooling dick with both hands. Looking face to face to his victim, only inches apart, he says, "Do you want to keep this?"

Our man tools away in defiance which really gets the Commie mad. He orders the Gooks to bring him a rifle and bayonet, which is produced within moments. Standing back he orders them to untie me from my staked out position and raise me upright.

They push me against my big buddy, face to face. They then tie me tightly to him with my arms bound to his outstretched limbs and the same with my legs and feet.
Our chests and shoulders are pressed together. I can feel the hard spikes that pierce his swollen nipples pushing against my chest. Because I'm shorter than him, his chin rubs upon my forehead where his unshaven whiskers scratch at my skin.

He whispers into my ear, "Don't talk. Keep 'em guessing. They think we are part of an entire unit and they want that information. If they knew it was just us two, they'd kill us right off. Since we haven't checked in with headquarters we might have a chance — if they find us in time."

"We don't have much time," I whisper back. But that's all I can say before the big Commie asshole reaches between our bellies and grabs each of our cocks. He seems to take pleasure in fondling them despite the blood and cum that ooze out of the bear's huge dick.

"Now, American pigs! We've watched you fuck each other. Now you can do it for us!" And he pokes my cock-head into my buddy's slimy piss-hole — just as we have done all week long.

My buddy moans softly as my hips are pushed against him. It doesn't take long for my entire cock-shaft to disappear inside his. Our bellies rub together and the spikes in his navel press against me. To our dismay, the Commie takes a sharp bamboo stick and slowly, very, very slowly drives it up through the bottom of our cocks midway between us, and our dicks are pinned together! "Oh, shit!" I groan.

"Fuck...!" cries the bear. It hurts like all hell. The slightest motion tugs at that spike, sending fiery pain through our cocks. I can then appreciate the torment my buddy suffers with four spikes through each teat, four more in his belly button and those through his balls...

The Commie has his dick, hard and drooling, out of his pants. "You American pigs like to fuck each other. We know. We watched you at night! We watch you stick your dicks one inside the other's. Well, now you will do it my way!" says the Commie as he moves to stand behind me. He takes the bayonet off his rifle and holds the sharp edge to my throat. Then he begins to poke his hard cock at my ass.

I resist the prodding cock, but as I do he presses the blade harder against my throat until I have no choice but to yield my ass muscles to his cock-head. No spit or nothin'! It begins to slide up my ass. His movement pushes my front side harder into my buddy's and the sharp bamboo spikes that pierce him. Pretty soon he has his big dick buried all the way into my butt and he starts fuckin' me hard. As his thrusts push me harder against my big buddy, it causes him to moan in pain. Our sweat mingles with his blood and smears our torsos.

The fuckin' Commie fucks hard and it doesn't take him long to shoot his load into my ass. I feel a hot stream of cum run down my leg when he pulls it out. Then the bastard goes around behind my buddy and does the same damn thing to him, but a lot harder. The forceful thrusts pound our front sides together relentlessly, generating deep painful groans from Buddy-Bear.

It takes that asshole bastard a lot longer to come this time, but I can tell by his grunts among the verbal abuse he spews upon us that he is poppin' his nuts an' shootin' a load into Buddy's ass. When he is satisfied he stands back and orders his Gooks to get another bayonet and to fetch some long, thick poles that are leaning against one of the huts. I don't know where this ordeal is going to lead, but every delay means more time for us.

"Hold on, there," my buddy whispers, "if we can keep him occupied like this we'll have more time."

"Yeah," I answer, "but we don't know how crazy the bastard is. Are you o.k.?"

"Yeah, for now I am. Jesus, it hurts like hell, though."

The Gooks come with two big posts and, following the Commie's directions, prop them up so that their blunt, thick ends poke at our slimy butts, while the other ends dig snugly into the soil. They are propped at quite an angle and are each about six feet long, so that if they were straight up they'd be up our asses to our fuckin' brains!

"We'll start with the big one," says the Commie bastard, indicating Buddy. He steps around behind him and kicks the base of the pole at the ground. The force sends the other end of the post into Buddy's cum filled asshole a few inches and thrusts our bellies together hard. Buddy nearly screams, but somehow manages to hold it back.

"Now you," he says to me as he steps behind me and gives the post a hard kick with his boots. Holy shit! My asshole is forced open as that damn post sinks in. He goes from one of us to the other, back and forth, kicking those posts deeper up our butts and causing them to get more upright with each kick.

Those fuckin' posts are at least six inches thick and I have about a foot and a half of timber up my ass, pushin' at my cum soaked guts.

"You two talk. Now!" he orders, "Or else these logs will make you talk!" But we remain silent. Infuriated, he gives Buddy's post a violent kick and another six inches lurch deeper into his big body. Then another!

My God! I can feel the blunt end pushing out his belly, driving it against my own! Now poor Buddy has over two feet of that log up inside his big, hairy, strong body. He moans softly and sort of gives up resisting and he kind of slouches down on the impaling log. I can feel it swell up his belly harder against mine.

I look him in the eyes — they sort of roll back, almost as if in pleasure! Two more hard kicks send the pole bulging up past his pierced belly button, stretching the damn spike-holes wide across his stomach and bulging out his belly darn near up to his rib cage. He looks down between us at his straining, hairy flesh that pokes up toward his pierced chest. The thick post is getting closer to upright and he gasps aloud at the thought of it going deeper.

The Commie bastard comes round to our sides and taps the point of his bayonet at Buddy's bulging stomach. "You ready now! Start talking!"

Buddy turns his face and glares into the bastard's eyes. "Got nothin' to say!"

"Well, then," the big brutish Commie smirks, "maybe if you watch your good soldier boy suffer a little... maybe then, huh?" He orders two Gook slaves to pull my body back away from Buddy's bulging belly. This, of course, causes me to slide down on that pole another good six inches. Holy shit! It's really fillin' me up!
I look down and see my own belly button protruding out over the top of the pole! The two Gooks hold me there while the fuckin' Commie grabs the spike sealing our cocks together and roughly pulls it free, allowing us to pull still further apart at our hips. He then takes Buddy's huge horse-dick into his hands and ties his bayonet to the top of it like it was mounted on a fuckin' rifle. The butt of it is snug against Buddy's groin and the blade of it protrudes out past his dribbling cock-head about two inches. It is strapped on real good 'n tight. The whole weapon —cock-sword, is pointing straight out from Buddy's crotch right at my swollen gut.

Upon the Commie's signal the Gooks stop holding me back and I feel the point of the blade pushing at my belly real hard and real sharp. Then he stands back and gives Buddy's pole another stiff kick. Buddy's entire belly quivers and I see the bulge work its way up under his ribs. God! At the same time the force causes Buddy's big frame to move forward and the blade cuts through my flesh. I feel the cold steel sink into me until his cock-head is pressing at my skin. Shit! It hurts!

"Now! You talk!" But we remain silent. Kick! Again Buddy's whole impaled body shakes as the thick post sinks deeper up into his tortured body. I see his rib-cage swell as if he is taking a deep breath. And at the same time the blade cuts a deeper hole into my guts and I feel Buddy's big throbbin' cock-head pushing into the slit, spreading my skin aside. I feel warm blood running down my crotch - my blood!
"You talk!"

"Unnghh," Buddy moans, blood trickling out of the corners of his trembling lips. "You kill us," he manages to slobber, "'n you'll never find out!"

"American bastard," the Commie growls, "Idiot! You are a big man. Big enough to survive this if we stop now. Meanwhile, you are killing your friend with your own cock!" He reaches between our balls and slips his hand up around the twelve inches of exposed cock-sword that bridges between us. He fondles the big weapon, sort of jerking it off slowly even though its huge head is buried in my guts. The motion moves it around in me a little, I can feel it. Then he slips a couple of fingers alongside Buddy's cock-shaft where it is entering my belly and I feel them slide in alongside, fingering my hot guts.

"You see?" he says, grabbing Buddy's dog chain, tugging it to force him to look down. "Do you like screwing your friend like this? Do you like it?"

"Aghuunngh," is all that Buddy can say, shaking his head negative.

"Well, then, let's give him some more!" he says as he steps back and kicks again.
Buddy's barrel chest seems to expand some more and his cock-sword cuts a few more inches into me. Blood runs out of Buddy's mouth and down over his expanded chest and belly. I nearly pass out, but fear keeps me alert.

Here we are; my buddy crucified and with bamboo sticks through both sides of his chest, through his belly button and his big balls, and over four feet of that thick wooden post up his ass, pushing his guts aside as it goes into his chest cavity. And the bayonet strapped to his huge cock buried into my guts nearly half of its foot-and-a-half length.

The next move is another hard kick at the post up my ass. Shit! I feel the massive post pushing up, making my belly swell out halfway between my navel and ribs, and I feel the cock-sword cut deeper into the middle of my guts until a sort of 'thud' stops it. The blade must have struck that damn post! Buddy just moans, but I gasp aloud at the shock of it.

But we both still refuse to talk and the Commie is getting mad again. I guess he knows that the blade hit bottom on the post and it won't go deeper, so he has the Gooks untie me and lifts me off the post. It feels like my guts will fall outta my asshole if I have been spread so wide! As they pull me back the cock-sword emerges from my belly, all bloody and dripping. I look down and see the round, gaping red hole in me, with pink rolls of intestines oozin' around inside as I pant in pain.

While the Gooks tie my arms behind my back and then hold me up, standing, the big Commie squats behind me. I'll be damned if he doesn't shove his fuckin' arm up my wide open asshole!

That big post has left a lot of room for him, I guess, 'cause it slips in real easy. I feel my tortured guts moving aside as his meaty fist works around in there. But, looking down at myself I watch my belly bulging here 'n there as he punches around inside.
The gaping hole in my flesh opens and closes, oozin' a lot as he works.

The son-of-a-bitch orders the Gooks to unstrap the bayonet from Buddy's big horse dick and then they move me forward until his swollen cock sinks into the hole in my belly again. That bastard is jerking Buddy's cock off inside me! My guts are sloshing around from that fist and that dick. My belly bulges and bounces all over the fuckin' place and a few tubes of my guts start oozin' out around Buddy's fat dick as the Commie's fist takes larger and longer strokes up and down Buddy's cock.
I am screaming bloody murder as the Commie's hand comes pokin' out of my belly, all the way out to his wrist, and then back in again, over and over again. Big loops of my guts come out and wrap around Buddy's crotch. As the punching strokes get even longer, the Commie's fist is coming outta me and punchin' at Buddy's bulging belly, pounding at the massive log inside of him. My guts are starting to droop down to my thighs!

Buddy hollers aloud "Oh Shit! I'm cummin'!" and he shudders all over as he shoots his fuckin' load deep into my half-empty belly, all over the thrusting arm of the Commie. I can see big streams of thick white cum pourin' out of my open guts along with the hot, red blood. Buddy keeps hollerin' and shaking as he dumps more and more of his hot load into me.

Then the Commie reaches in from the front with his other arm, clear up to his fuckin' biceps, groping at Buddy's spurting cock with both hands. All over inside of me I have arms, fists and cock! Poundin' and pushin'.

The waves of pain have crested a long time ago. Now all I feel is the motion and sloshing — between fullness and emptiness. Buddy's body is still jerking all over, with that pole filling him up and his horse-dick pourin' out more sperm. The big, fuckin' Commie is goin' steer crazy.

...Pow! Pow! Ka-pow!... and Commie's head blows open, spillin' brains all over us.

Machine gun fire silences the screams of the Gooks as they get shot to pieces. Then the smoke clears and silence prevails.

It's two of our colleagues who have fired the shots, and they are approaching us. But when they see us, the sight of us is obviously too much for them, and they just stand there, frozen to the ground. We both watch them without saying anything, but our eyes are begging them to help us. They are still hesitating, but I can sense that at least the younger one of the two is not only horrified by the sight, but fascinated also.

Buddy and I sort of come to our senses, as much as we could, anyway, and we realize that everybody on both sides, except us, is dead. Buddy moans and groans for a few moments, then looks down at me. Eye to eye we are. Without a word, I know he's gonna get us out of this.

Growling like the bear he is, straining every big muscle he has, he tugs and yanks until he pulls his arms off the steel spikes that hold them to the cross. With hands free, he pulls his legs, one at a time, off the stakes that hold them to the ground. This causes his heavy body weight to sink him down even more on the pole that impales his guts and I see the end of it bulging up between his collar bones at his neck. A flood of blood oozes out between his clenched teeth and it splashes out over his expanded chest.

Nonetheless, he manages to reach down, still growling constantly, and holds me close to him with his big cock buried all the way into my gaping belly slit, keeping me from falling.

The two Marines come closer now, still not sure if they have the guts to help us, and get themselves all bloody. But at the same time they are rubbing their hard-ons!
Somehow we get laying on ground — that six foot post up to his neck still, and my guts drooping across both our belies. He starts stuffing my guts back in me through the slit and then asks me to pull the post outta his ass. It's hard work, but after a while and with his help I get all of it out of him. He is so open that a few loops of ass hang out.

"Listen here," he moans, "we're both gonna die." He picks up the bayonet lying beside us and says, "I want you to stick me in the belly and fuck me like that Commie fucked you. You hear!"

I nod in disbelief. But he is right, of course. Why not?

"An' listen," he says, "I'll be fuckin' you the same, too, at the same time." And, turning to the two soldiers, "And if you guys want to help, don't just stand there, get over here!"

The older one talks to his younger colleague, and it seems they agree we can't be saved and we'll probably die soon, so why not grant them —us— that last request. They quickly strip, and I see that they're both rock hard, their cocks drooling already.

They both kneel beside us, stroking their cocks, still not sure what's expected of them.

Buddy puts the bayonet in my grip and guides it towards his big, hairy belly, centering it a few inches above his spiked navel. I push it forward a little, indenting his flesh, but not piercing it. But his grip on my wrist forces it at him, and at the same time he lunges forward upon it and the blade sinks all the way to the hilt. His hot blood washes over my hands. He groans deeply and twists his big torso, causing the sharp blade to stick up towards his ribs. Suddenly he pulls back, exposing the whole blade again.

Committed now, he says "Put your fuckin' arm up my ass!" I do, and it is wide open from that post. It easily sinks in up to my elbow, then deeper as he squirms upon it.

He rolls onto his back and lifts me up onto his cock so I sit on it. He reaches into the big hole in my belly. My stomach bulges out around his thick arm as it reaches in. He grabs onto his dick inside my guts and pulls it out so that the head sticks out of me alongside his forearm.

Then he sits upright and aims the fat cock-head into the hole I just cut in his belly and bends over forward so his own cock is going up through my ass, through my guts, out my belly and sticking in his belly hole and fuckin' his gut.

He prods me to reach in — into his guts, and jerk him off. And he reaches into mine and pulls on his balls from below. Then he puts my cock into him, alongside his, reaches up his own ass and out his belly hole and jerks us both off too.

So here we are — his horse dick and balls up my asshole, through my guts, stickin' outta my belly and into his own belly while my drippin' dick is also pushing into his guts alongside his horse dick. And his own big fist and meaty arm is crammed up his ass and outta his slit-open belly. Our guts mingle in wet, hot loops around our arms and cocks. We writhe, twist and lunge — swimming inside each other in total abandon. We are cummin' continuously, wave after wave. Buddy grabs my head and rams my face into his belly. The bayonet-slit belly-fuck-hole stretches over my head until I am inside him. I gasp as his cock blasts my face with a new load of cum. I feel his hot, steaming guts swirling around me. I jack myself off in there too.

Only now do I realize there are far more hands touching me than Buddy's. The two soldiers have gotten over their inhibitions and they are all over us, scooping up handfuls of blood and slurping it and feeding it to each other. They have draped a length of intestines —ours— around their necks. The younger one has moved behind me and now he's starting to fuck my ripped open hole. The older soldier is straddling Buddy, stuffing his mouth with his dick and his balls. They both come with a roar.

With his mouth still full of cum, Buddy warns me we can't last much longer. We lay face to face, and Buddy tells the two soldiers to fuck us one last time. Each one gets behind us, this time the older guy shoves his cock into my ass, or what's left of it. It's big and I can feel the tip sticking out the belly wound and into Buddy's ripped open gut. I want to find the younger soldier's cock inside Buddy's guts, and with some groping around I have it and I pull it further out. The guys begin fucking us, and their cock heads are rubbing against each other each time they shove 'em in deeper simultaneously.

Buddy is holding me tightly with both arms, like I am holding him, but now he grabs the guy who is fucking me by his wrist and tells him to tear open my belly with both his hands, and then he motions the younger guy who is fucking him to do the same to him. They hesitate, but then I can feel the man fucking me sticking his fingers inside my belly wound, around the edge, and he is holding it open wide.

I want to know if the younger guy is doing the same to Buddy, so I feel, and my hand disappears into a warm, bloody mess, as he is holding Buddy's gut wide open.

The fucking motions from both guys get even harder now, so my hand is being pushed inside, and I push it deep inside, up Buddy's chest. A maddening pain tells me Buddy is doing the same to me.

He is ripping my belly open further still, all the way up to my chest, sinking his muscular arm further in, way past the elbow, pushing through all the organs. I know I can do the same to him now, so I go all the way, ripping him open until, finally, I can feel his heart. I wrap my fingers around it and I can feel the beating of his heart.

He must be inside me just like that — I don't really know. Things are getting kinda blurry now. I can feel his heartbeat getting a bit erratic. Blood is flowing from the corners of his mouth. I think my internal organs are falling out. There is no more pain — just a very bright light and I am overcome by an all-enveloping sense of happiness. Buddy is smiling at me, he is having the same sensations.

The two solders are ripping us to shreds, ramming their fists into every bloody orifice they can find, roaring like wild animals. The older one pushes the younger one's head in Buddy's open abdominal cavity and he fucks the boy like mad. The boy's face comes out, his mouth full of innards he's been eating out. The older guy kisses him passionately, and then the older one pushes his face into the hole in my body, all the way up to my heart, as he gets fucked by his younger friend.

It's funny that I should see this as if I'm ten feet up in the air. It gets even weirder when I see Buddy floating in the air next to me. And the strangest thing is that both our bodies are without so much as a scratch, yet we're watching these two animals tearing our bodies to shreds, and guts and blood are flying all over the place.

We can hear them shouting and roaring, and gobs of cum are splattering all over the bloody mess. Oddly enough, the sound is getting weaker every time we watch them shoot a load whilst ripping more pieces out of our bodies, and our vision is getting blurred.

There's just this bright light now, and what looks like a tunnel that we seem to be sucked in to, together, holding each other tightly. Wonder what's at the other end, but I'll tell you when we get there!

Back