headsman

Let me finish you off
I was sitting in a little campus coffee house in Boston taking a break from work. I was a grad student at Harvard and ran the anatomy lab in the school of medicine. Having a large undergraduate student body on campus was the only thing that kept me sane. There was always a parade of fresh faces and young tight bodies. I was keeping my eye on a cute skater boy who was sitting in the corner reading freshman biology. Even in his baggy clothes and windblown blond hair, he was still delicious. His pale smooth skin was flawless and almost translucent . It was warm inside, and his angular cheeks were flushed and rosy. I had made plans long ago for a day like today, and so I waited patiently.
After awhile, he got up and left. I hurriedly followed him. I had been around campus for quite some time and knew my way around. The way he was going, would take him through a secluded little park. There I would surprise him.
It was a chilly December evening. Most students were away for the holidays. The park was even more deserted than usual. I took a short cut, and got ahead of him. I melted into the shadows along the path. I palmed a chloroform soaked rag. As he walked by, I grabbed him from behind. He never saw me coming. He just stopped in his tracks tensed up for a minute and struggled to be free and then collapsed in slow motion to his knees and face as he helplessly sucked the vapor into his lungs.
I crouched by his still form, and checked his pulse and pupils. He was alive and breathing on his own. I picked him up, and carried his lithe body to my car. The streets were quiet, and nobody was around to take notice of us. His angelic face looked like he was sleeping.
Soon, I carried him into my apartment. He hadn’t stirred yet. I tied him down, face up, on my bed, and began cutting his clothes off. That’s when he began to wake up, slowly at first.
“Hey…Oh! Where am I?, what are you doing, don’t! What’s...what’s happening?” I said nothing, as I cut his boxer’s away. “Hey, knock it off! Those are new!” but it was too late. He was almost naked.
He opened his mouth to holler, and I shoved his shorts in. I couldn’t afford to let him disturb my neighbors. He began to whimper and squirm, but he was tied tightly to the bed. A little tape across his face made sure he wouldn’t spit out his shorts. I cut his tee-shirt and ripped it away to reveal a perfect lean smooth six pack.
He was now totally naked. His wiry straining body was like a work of art! His cock and balls were big for a little guy. His legs and arms were covered in fine golden hair, and the rest of him was pale and smooth, except for his big bushy crotch. He had a thick golden patch above his shaft. His balls were smooth. I took some lube, and applied it to his cock and ass crack. He moaned in protest, and arched his back. Straight and a virgin ass, this was turning out to be better then I had hoped for.

I jumped between his knees, and shoved two fingers deep inside of him. If he hadn’t been gagged, he would have screamed to high heaven. All he could do was groan, and endure it. God he was tight! He arched his back raising his hips up high off the bed, trying to escape my probing fingers. His lean torso was all sweaty muscle, and he shoved his cock practically into my face. I used my other hand and stroked his loose shaft. That really set him off, and he bugged out his eyes in protest, but his cock didn’t care. He sprung a fat woody in no time. He was oozing sticky strings of clear precum onto his flat panting belly. He had a nice natural six-pack set of abdominal muscles. His shaft was long and thick, richly veined and uncut.
Unable to resist, I tongued his pink cock head lightly. Confused, he strained against his ropes and moaned with pleasure begging for more of this cock attention even as he struggled to escape. His girlfriend obviously didn’t give head. I sucked him deeply, smothering myself in his fragrant pubes. God, he was hot. If he only knew what I had in store for him....

I swallowed him to the hilt of his cock and worked his foreskin down with my tongue. He gasped short deep breaths as I worshipped his manhood. He loved my mouth working his shaft. His moans of pleasure urged me on and on. It didn’t take long before I was rewarded with a rich load of sweet boy juice. I bet he hadn’t cum all week. I savored his delicate flavor as I eased my fingers out of his ass. Now it was my turn. I undid his leg restraints as he caught his breath. He must have thought I was letting him go. Quickly I used my body weight and got his legs up high over my shoulders and planted my flared cock head against his slippery hole.
I plowed into him for all I was worth. I bent him in a tight ball. His slick sweet ass felt great against my dick. His virgin ass was the tightest I had ever fucked.
For his part, he twisted, moaned, and fucked beautifully. He squirmed so hard I practically lay there and let him do all the work. I edged as long as possible and tried to hold back from cumming, but my thoughts came back again and again to images of his corpse exquisitely dissected in the anatomy lab. Finally I shot my wad deep inside of him. I lay on top of him for awhile, his half hard cock nuzzled my abds as I rested my head on his warm sweaty chest. I stroked his tight nipples with my tongue. He moaned softly and seemed to enjoy himself. I could feel the tension released from his body.
“That was really great! You are really something special.” I said sincerely. Then I hesitated, “It is a shame I have to end you now.” I said.

He looked confused, then he realized. He shook his head, and panic filled his pretty eyes. “I can’t let you live even though you would make a perfect sex slave. I think you would like riding my hobby horse on a regular basis. But one day you would wake up and hate me, and you’d escape eventually. You would tell the cops and CNN how I kidnapped and raped you. I’m sorry, but life in prison isn’t my idea of a good time. You are premed aren’t you?”
He nodded slowly.

“Well, I manage the cadaver lab for the school of medicine. You should be glad in a way, your young perfect body will be used to teach anatomy to the Harvard med students. Later tonight I will carry you across the street and freeze you in liquid nitrogen. Nobody will be looking for you in a locker full of dead bodies. In a couple of years when you are forgotten, I will take you out of storage and let them enjoy you. You really are perfect. I want you to know that.”
His face contorted in an impossible mask of disbelief, rage and fear. I wondered what mattered more, being raped in my little apartment or the thought of being dissected with sharp scalpels by a bunch of first year med students.”
A tortured sound came from behind his gag. It might have been, “Oh God no,” or a sob. I couldn’t tell which. I felt his tight trembling warm body. Fondling his full warm boy tits, caressing his heavy ball sac. Then I slipped a finger into his tight, sloppy butt hole. I put my finger under his nose, to let him smell my cum. He made a face and tried to twist away from the smell. I laughed, and slapped him hard across his handsome face, careful not to break anything. His death certificate would read, “Sudden death, cause cardiac arrhythmia under physician supervision. Pacemaker placement delayed by wait for insurance approval.”
My dick was still full hard, so I hoisted his wiry legs over my shoulders and humped it up his ass again. I had to see clearly the expression on his pretty face, so I ripped the tape off and pulled out his shorts. Before he could holler or scream for help I grabbed his slender neck, and began to squeeze him slowly, with all my strength. His body jerked wildly, as I tightly clutched his slender neck over the carotid arteries. I used just enough force to stop the flow of blood to his brain. His ass grabbed me back in return like a hungry lover. Smooth and muscular, his ass grabbed wildly at my dick, begging for rescue from his certain fate. I almost regretted killing such a handsome talented boy. It felt so good, for both of us. His fat cock blossomed again into a perfect rock hard erection. It slapped noisily against his tight belly with each thrust of my pole, leaking precum like crazy.
I squeezed with precision until the roses in his cheeks and his pink angelic lips turned to Violet and then blue. He slowly gave up the fight and struggled less and less. I held his gaze as I reamed his tight ass. His face was a wild eyed mask of passion. Over and over his lips silently mouthed the words “Oh fuck, oh fuck”, and I couldn’t tell at first if he was hurting or just enjoying the ride. Soon I knew.
Suddenly his eyes rolled back in his head, and there was a slight gleeful gurgling sound as he gave me a satisfied and wicked grin. He was there. At some level he had loved what I was doing to him.
“Oh fuck!” I thought. “Here he comes!!!”
One last good squeeze did it. His body began to convulse under me. Cum sprayed wildly from his thick cock, thick pearly ropes straight up over his smooth six pack belly and chest all the way up onto his face. His rectum sucked and gnawed wildly on my shaft. I let go of a mind-shattering orgasm shooting a huge load of cum that creamed his velvet tunnel.
A final spurt of spunk jetted from his dusky blue fat cock, and then he was floppy as a rag doll staring wide eyed at me with a silly satisfied smirk on his lips.
I lay there as I slowly softened, savoring the fading warmth of his body.
I still couldn’t get over his beauty laying there, a dead stud boy with a still hard cock, covered with his own spunk. I licked him clean and rested by his side, spooning him and tenderly kissing the nape of his neck. I knew that the Harvard medical students would worship his beauty. They deserved nothing less!

That was awesome,I'd love to be a fly on the wall and take it all in,it stirs the latent sadist in me.

Fucking HOT. :horny:

Back