ergenstross

Forum Newcomer
shot,or stabbed in the heart?I think I like to see a bullet pierce the heart the best!What about you all?

Both are good ways to achieve a quick kill Mercury tip rounds can explode the heart from inside if aimed correctly - a bayonetting in the heart is a modern day version of the warrior killing with a sword rammed through your enemy's heart to slay them Shooting or bayonetting the heart usually gives a good death cry too.

well man, heart and male chest is my favourite place to watch a man shoted, knifed and me killed..
hope to meet u online and tolk about our fetish..
my msn and private mail is daitarn.t@hotmail.it skype: daitarn.t
hope meet u soon I'm a37yo italian man, Giorgio

Definitely stabbed. Shooting can destroy the heart too quickly. One second conscious and fine and the next, boom nothingness. But with stabbing you have a higher chance on death being drawn out. I want to FEEL the death, not just simply have it happen.

Stabbed ... face to face with the man as you cut his heart in two, blood splashing on your face as you pull your knife free

Definitely like to finish a guy off face to face with a blade to the chest...to see the life bleed out of his eyes as he slowly falls down my body and across my hard cock makes it so worth it. Knowing the last sensation of his life is to see the look in my eyes, the smirk on my face and my hard cock fucking his face as he collapses to the earth makes me feel invincible and alive, especially if he grabs my butt on the way down in a fruitless attempt to stay upright. Not happening!

Definitely like to finish a guy off face to face with a blade to the chest...to see the life bleed out of his eyes as he slowly falls down my body and across my hard cock makes it so worth it. Knowing the last sensation of his life is to see the look in my eyes, the smirk on my face and my hard cock fucking his face as he collapses to the earth makes me feel invincible and alive, especially if he grabs my butt on the way down in a fruitless attempt to stay upright. Not happening!

Hot Damn, Marine. That look in your eyes and smirk on your face must be to die for.

:horny::fast jerk::load:

perhaps carefully opening chest feel the heart beating before stabbing or pulling out???

i agree with this too i fantasize about wrapping my hand around the scared beating heart of a muscular victim, giving it a light squeeze kissing him on the lips and ill pull it out of his chest and watch him die

Used to have MANO-A-MANO K-BAR fights with a 1stLT back in my Camp Fuji Days. We'd be shirtless, cami-pint from waist up (K-BARS Still In Sleeves). After a while of wrestling and struggle, he'd disarm me and my arms would be penned behind my back , his legs around my thighs. My chest would be heaving, a sweat trickles over my exposed pec's, down my lean body. Just under my left pec, you could see a faint visible pounding, rapid and steady. My visible heartbeat proving a easy and irresistible target for the LT's knife. He'd place the blade over my left pec, visible pulsing just under his knife. I'd struggle to break free, then he'd jab the K-BAR (in sleeve) against my chest with a guttural grunt. MY body would stiffen and I'd cry out as I made my chest heave and began to cough and wheeze. He'd twist the blade at my chest , shredding my heart until I'd weaken and die as he held me.

11376777.jpg

Being gay i dont just fap off to the thought of fucking such a sexy ripped muscular stud as pictured but my skinny white boy self killing such an incredible example of a human being

being able to touch such a body, pushing my face into his sternum to lick and kiss it, lying my head on his chest to tongue his left nipple whilst he flexes his chest like that, all the while only really interested in listening to how strong his muscle pump is and how it contracts and beats inside his deliciously lean and muscular body. Thinking how I would trick him into bondage and to have him accept the constraints that will allow me to remove his still beating heart without him being able to stop me and defend himself. How I could torture the life out of him before I physcially remove it from him.

The thought of being able to tease it, hold it, fuck it and even eat it.

My fetish is extreme, my fatasies are so serial killer it even scares me at times.... BUT THAT BODY !!!!! Man I would destroy and eat every inch of that creature so help me god....

Back