Tecpatl

Forum Resident
"We've got a white male, 20-25, stab wound to the chest, looks to be self-inflicted."
The body was stretched out naked on the bed, the handle of a kitchen knife protruding from the left side of the chest. Both hands were wrapped around the knife. The eyes were closed.
"Looks peaceful. Is this what I think it is?" Cooper pointed to the smooth lower belly around the flaccid cock.
"Yep. Dried semen. Came before he went. Or while."
"Wouldn't he need an extra hand for that?"
"Maybe."
"You think he had help then?"
"Not sure. It looks self inflicted, but there's something not right. I'll let you know after we get him to the lab."
Cooper fought the temptation to run his hand up the smooth leg. To cup the cool balls in his hand.
"Fuckin waste"
"Aren't they always?"

pic08.jpg

Tyler couldn't keep his eyes off the arms of the guy making his sandwich. They were so smooth. Just very thin very light blond hair. Beautiful. Which meant the same for the torso under the t shirt. Tyler wanted it.
"Hey man, mustard, mayo, anything?"
There was a hint of a smile on the lips. A hint of a question in the eyes. Maybe there was a chance.
The guy finished up Tyler's sandwich then asked for a break. Tyler decided to walk past the back of the store on his way to his car. The guy was there, leaning against the wall in the dark, smoking a cigarette.
"Got a light?" Tyler asked.
"Sure."
He caught the guy's eye in the light of the flame as he took a drag.
"What are you up to?" he asked.
A smile. Cute.
"Workin, I think."
"I mean later."
"Home. Shower. X-box and a beer or two."
"Not meetin anybody?"
Another smile.
"Not yet. Roommate's gone. Got the place to myself."
"Want some company?"
"I usually shower by myself." He chuckled at his cheesy line.
Tyler looked deep into the eyes. His smile was thin.
The guy stubbed out his cigarette.
"Couple hours," he said.

The body lay long and pale on the metal morgue table. The lights were harsh.
"What do we know?" Cooper asked.
"Well, I put time of death Wednesday morning about 12:30. There's no signs of a struggle. No bruising. It's just that the wound is too smooth. Stabbing yourself, that's an act of violence. It's something you'd do fast, so there's tearing around the wound. This? It's like it was a slow steady thrust. It'd take a hell of a resolve to do that to yourself. Usually the hand would start shaking or something."
"Drugs help that maybe?"
"Maybe, but we don't have the tox screen yet."
"Maybe he just got off on it."
"Maybe. Fuck. I've seen weirder shit."
Cooper leaned over the table, looking close at the wound. It was between the ribs, just under the left nipple. The nipple was hard, even dead. Cooper hoped his erection wasn't showing.
"Well if there's a perp, we need to be chasing him down. It's already been a day and a half. We need to know."
"Hell, I just can't say one way or the other yet."

taylor-kitsch-shirtless-again.jpg

Tyler waited in his car, down the street from the address the guy had given. It was an apartment building. Sixties style. Exterior door for each apartment. The guy got out of his car. Tyler got out and walked down the street, followed behind him through his door. Nobody around. Good.
"C'mon in. I'm gonna hit the shower."
Tyler slid his arms around the slim body and pulled it close. He reached down to pull up the t shirt. The guy lifted his arms and let it slide off over his head. The body was hairless and smooth. Tyler traced the lines of the muscles. Ran the backs of his fingers over the round flat nipples. The guy rolled his head back and moaned in pleasure. The nipples hardened.
Soapy hands slid over every part of Tyler's muscled body. He was hard. Tyler ran his tongue around the large pale nipples and down the slim chest. He took the cock deep in his mouth. The warm water cascaded over them.
They finished drying each other. Both hard still.
"Come to the bedroom."
"Have to pee. There in a minute."
Tyler did have to pee. Which took a while when he was hard. But then he had to stop by the kitchen.
He slipped into bed. His hard cock rubbed against a smooth thigh. He straddled the hips and sat up, holding a folded over napkin on his outstretched hands.
"What's this?"
"For you."
The guy lifted the edge of the napkin. Underneath was a kitchen knife. Tyler had wiped it clean of prints after he took it out of the drawer. This was fucking hot: the moment of danger. What would happen in the next few seconds?
"Take it."

The body was open on the table, ribs, muscles, all exposed.
"No surprise. The cause of death was the knife wound. It went in clean, then got twisted around inside. Made a mess of heart, lungs. Death was pretty quick, but not immediate. But look here. You can see where the knife went through soft tissue, but no scrapes or nicks on the ribs. It's almost like he arched his chest to spread the ribs and let the knife in. The tox screen came back negative, so there was nothing in him to keep him calm. But if there was somebody else there it's like he was helping them. That' fucked up shit even for what i see around here.
What do you have?"
"Nothin much. Roommate was out of town. No enemies anybody knows. He was gay but no boyfriend or evil ex. Prints around the apartment are his, the roommate and a couple of friends. Nobody saw him with anybody the night of the . . . The night he died."
"You think it was homicide too."
"Just feels wrong."
"Yeah. You know, there's nothing I've found that says that there wasn't somebody else with him. And my gut says somebody else pushed in that knife. But it's his prints on it. And there's no positive evidence there was anybody else in the room. Not from the body. Not from you. So I'm gonna have to rule suicide."
"Strange fuckin suicide."
"Strange fuckin suicide is right."
Cooper looked at the beautiful calm face. So what was it like kid? Getting off and dying. I hope he was hot. The one who did this. I hope you enjoyed it. I hope you both did.
He wanted to take the body in his arms.
He walked out.

The right hand reached out. Picking up the knife.
"Both," Tyler said.
The left wrapped around it. There were questions in the eyes. And fear.
Tyler tensed in case the knife came at him. And slowly wrapped his strong hands around the two that held the knife.
The moment had passed. The danger. For him.
Tyler slowly began to force the hands towards the chest. The fear in the eyes grew. The arms tensed, stiffening, fighting him.
Tyler smiled, "You had your chance."
The face below him had tensed, the jaw set, the eyes full of fear now. Beneath him he felt the cock stiff and hard against his butt. Tyler moved his hips, grinding the cock between the flat belly and his own butt. There was a moan of pleasure. And fear.
The knife still moved slowly towards the chest.
Travis continued to grind the throbbing cock. He looked deep into the eyes.
"You can't win. You know that. Just let go."
The eyes wavered. The resistance was less. The knife steadied over the ribs just beneath the left nipple. He felt cum begin to spurt against his ass. The chest beneath him arched. He shoved the knife slowly. Between the ribs.
"See, it's easy."
There was a grunt of pain as the knife went deep. Tyler began to move the blade around. He knew the hands he held could feel the heart beating through the blade. Could feel the blade tearing the muscle. He saw the shock in the eyes as the heart was ripped apart. Then a look of deep sorrow.
The last bubbling breath said, "No."

This part of the station was empty at 2 am. The morgue lights were still flickering on as Cooper slid the drawer out and pulled back the sheet. As he ran his hand over the cold flesh. As he brushed the hard dead nipples with his lips. As he lay his cheek against the sutures and incision down the chest and belly. As he wrapped his lips around the flaccid cold cock.

Last edited:
Wow Tec! Another great story! Excellent dude!

Back