I would never go further the wish of others, I mean , i would never do anything forcing anybody, thats my limit. I´d never kill anybody or rape anybody or mae all my fantasies come true if that would hurt anybody. If he/she agree, then all is possible to me, I could play dead , or enjoy with the corpse once dead or even eat the corpse too.

As a soldier I do what I am ordered to do - society decides what its soldiers can do. Mine not to reason why.

I am not criticising you, I know the demmands placed on soldiers, but history has shown society has been wrong many times. At one time, slavery, child labor and segregation were deemed apropriate by societies all over the world. Besides, only soldiers know the horrors of war. I am sure if the avarage person knew what really happens on the battlefied, we wouldnt ask our soldiers to fight wars that ultimatelly only lead to more agression and hatred.

As an ex soldier myself, I must agree with Kilted Soldier.
A soldier obeys his orders. That is his job and his responsibility.

My limit is to obey the wishes of the person I am playing with. I would like to pass out (have done so twice) but not die but usually the person I play with does not want to go that far. I respect their wishes whether I am the top or bottom.

We soldiers are trained to obey orders, fight kill and die when ordered to, we can't stop too long and analyse every command from our superiors. I like to think I would not obey and order to do something that I and my comrades thought was unlawful, eg if we were told to massacre everyone in a village, we only have to obey lawful orders. I agree at least two of the wars I have been in during the last 8 years have only lead to more hatred of us in the West, you can guess which these are - in societies that treat women and animals like crap - maybe not our job to change that. Our role should be to protect our countries from truly evil and bad people and their armies, who should be fought and captured or killed.

Yeah, I think we should encourage other societies to become democratic and respect human rights, but doing so through military agression will very likely backfire. I was againast both Afganistan and Iraq wars because those societies were not ready to become democratic. However, I was in favor of intervention in the Lybia civil war because they came to us asking for help. It was obvious that the population in Lybia was ready to become democratic and we should give them a hand.

Unfortunately it is not clear what type of people are now in charge of Libya They are not democratic in terms Westerners would recognise Glad we ground troops not sent there I think Arabs should have used some of those weapons we sold them to do the job and if Libyans wanted NATzo to do it a price in oil should have been agreed No reason we should pay to liberate a rich country

As a bottom, a victim, one has no limits. Oh he may think he does. But we know that in reality, when we give ourselves to someone else we must know we may be dealing with a John Wayne Gacy or a Jeffrey Dahmer. I have a castration fantasy but I understand that the person I am with may end up neutering me for real against my wishes and that in itself is the most exciting part.

It will take some time for Lybia to become a democratic society. These kind of social changes take time. I understand what you mean when you say nobody knows what type of people are behind the Lybian goverment, but truth be told, do you know for sure who is pulling the strings inside your own goverment? America is supposed to be the most democratic nation there is and now people are finding out that the goverment has been bought by big coorporations and those who have a lot of money. Even there in Europe where people have a far better understanding of politics than Americans, people are realising that their voices are not being heard in Brussels.

Too bad we life far away. I have been looking for a victim willing to be knocked out and raped. I dont know why, but there is something about fucking a Canadian that turns me on...it must be an American thing...

You are not that far New Yorker - I get to New York on occassion - last time October 2010. Porter Airlines flies a direct flight cheaper than the major airlines.

Back