Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
281407.jpg

Three days ago I woke up in the middle of the night because I heard screams and someone was ringing hard on the front door and banging like crazy, it was 4 am.

I jumped up, totally startled and saw granny utterly terrified. She is 83.

"Come! Quickly! A burglar broke into my room!"

I grabbed my cell phone and called the police who arrived within 2 minutes. My grandmother had caught the burglar, kept him locked in the stairwell, she said he broke in through an open window.

When the police arrived it turned out that dude was a transvestite. :retard:

He did look like a woman - slim, with long hair I think he even had bra.

"I just had a session with a client and decided to break in and lie down for a while, to keep warm," he told the police officers.

They were unimpressed and locked him up.

Everything in the attic was upside down so I've been busy all day putting things in order. My hobby train set is destroyed and I lost all mail and letters I have received over the years from friends in the UK and Germany.

The sick bastard tore the letters to pieces, even the envelopes.

My mom couldn't find a pair of boots and she is convinced thiefs took them.

This is the fifth time we have been attacked this year.

Oh no meatpie, that's horrible! Really sorry that's happened.

Thank you for your sympathy DD, appreciate it.

:teddybear:

I'm so sorry to hear that meatie :( I'm glad your grandma wasn't hurt and it was great that she was able to lock him up. Did she overpower him or just caught him off guard? Anyway I'm sorry to hear that he destroyed your prized train collection. Hopefully you can salvage some of it. I'm always afraid someone would break into my house and steal all the sensitive stuff I keep on my computers. Not to mention all the clocks that I've built...:retard:

Sorry to hear about the break in and loss of your letters and train set. Glad to hear your granny is okay and hope she got to stick a hat pin or to in the burglar before the police arrived.

Did she overpower him or just caught him off guard?

She used brain power - told him she will let him go, he went to the stairwell but the front door was locked and she trapped him.

Sorry to hear about this Meatpie but must say your granny is one heck of a lady! She has some serious spunk (energy) for 83! Don't mess with her people, granny will take care of you!

Back