platinum

Orange Triangle wearer.
I thought it was time you guys finally got to meet the bunny wunnies, here are the first few, there are more to follow!

Very cute! Could almost be a line of children's toys, if it were not for the dark and macabre vibe and genre of the bunnies. Yet, there could be possibilities as a specialty adult line. There may be some unseen potential in your bunny wunnies. I cannot wait to see more of their friends.

Actually mx'y, I chose to add a fluffy animal into my posts so people would find me cute, a monster and a pervert but cute so can't be all bad! There..... my secret is out! In fact, it's my way of making the point that I don't take all the violence too seriously! Thanks to you and the other guys for your kind comments and rest assured, I'll probably get round to all of you at some point. Everyone has their counterpart in the burrow! Here's a couple more from the warren.

:hahahahha:

Great thread! :5 stars: And wonderfully done. :good job: Would love to see more CDG-alter ego's.

i want to orgy with them all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all! Been mega busy doing bunny manips amongst all the other xmas and new year stuff. I've been working on a bunch of western bunny manips for my Multiply Site, and since at least seven of the people concerned are regular members of CDG too (and at least two or three of the others are infrequent visitors here) I thought I'd post a bunch of the pics on here. This first bunch are just introducing the characters. Now I've done that, the next thing will be to produce more story oriented pics. Some of them are so well known it will be obvious who I'm talking about, others less so, so it should be fun to guess. Oh yeah and Pee Cee, I just twigged who you meant by Bunnique! As usual, I welcome your comments/feedback. Once I get bored with the western thread, I'll move on to something else....maybe military or gladiatorial or pirates. I'll still do the occasional oddball pic as well.
Keep chomping on yer carrots!

()()
('-')
(")(")

By the way if anyone has any special requests, feel free to let me know.

()()
('-')
(")(")

Great collection! All in a unique consistent style. Wonderful work.
Planning on some CDBs as well?

Back