jon_b

Forum Elite
I have some questions for guys who like to cum by 'edging-it'.

I recently met up with a good friend while on a business trip to EU. He likes to cum by 'edging-it' - that is he agrees with his partner to be brought slowly to edge of orgasm - and then hold it there - for a very long time.

He likes to stand naked leaning against a wall - legs apart. You slide your dick gently in & out of his ass and reach around with both hands to gently rub his cock - and squeeze/rub/pull his balls This sounds and is VERY erotic - but its NOT easy for the rear partner - who also needs to 'edge-it' for the duration of the session.

He is able to guide you verbally to back off or increase slighly - it really is very close - when you are on the 'edge' - very slight differences in movements can push you over into orgasm too quickly. Also, by changing the pressure of his ass on my dick I could tell how close he was. Start to squeeze a bit on my dick - ease off a little - relax pressure on my dick - pick up slightly.

After 15 minutes - he started to drip large amounts of clear pre-cum, which continued to flow freely for our session. After over an hour of 'edging-it' and he was ready to cum - again - just very gently held him below and very very gradually pushed him over. And that was interesting too.

When he 'came' his orgasm built up into an intense 'vibration' not pulsing contractions - and his cum - instead of spurting out - flowed freely in a long continuous stream - it was a HUGE volume - it just continued to run out of his dick and pool on the floor.

This vibrating orgasm is very intense for the rear partner too because he feels the 'vibrations' runnning up and down his dick.

Was this easy? - hell no!! My balls ached for 2 days. The position was uncomfortable for my back too - AND size matters - the rear partner needs to have a dick long enough to function in this postion.

Would I do it again - hell YES!!! Very Intense!! (my balls are still sensitive and am still dripping clear lubricant!!)

So my questions -
if you like to cum by 'edging-it' - how do you do it - and stay there?
Do your balls ache afterwards?
Is your orgasm 'standard' contractions or does it give you this 'intense vibration' effect?
Do you find that you produce more cum this way - or not?

Interesting thread Jon, glad to hear you are trying new things.

I've been with lots of guys and some cum with "contractions" :hahahahha: which I find rather hilarious, some dudes orgasm like they are giving birth.

Some dudes shoot long distances in others it's just a drip.

It depends on the dude. My hardest cum and orgasm was after a day at the morgue.

I like edging and practised it with some of my lovers and it can get quite intense yeah.

I think you can cum harder and shoot more if you keep delying it, sex is in the brain so the more horny you get the harder you'll cum.

On slutty days I could cum up to seven times.

I can't do it anymore, I am too old.

:retard:

I've been with lots of guys and some cum with "contractions" :hahahahha: which I find rather hilarious, some dudes orgasm like they are giving birth.

It depends on the dude. My hardest cum and orgasm was after a day at the morgue.

I like edging and practised it with some of my lovers and it can get quite intense yeah.

I think you can cum harder and shoot more if you keep delying it, sex is in the brain so the more horny you get the harder you'll cum.

Oh puhleze! :phags::wack:

Hey, shake that zimmerframe, Pieman!

The more and longer you edge. The better the load!

When having vanilla sex, I try to hold out as long as possible.

But normally, I'm tied and edge for long periods of time as a bondage sub. A bit of rope at the base of the cock and ball can help... but it's not necessary.

I don't vibrate and my balls don't hurt, but I don cum much harder with more semen. The poor top who played with me recently found this to be true the hard way. I guess he wan't expecting the force of the load and I shot right in his face :load:

What are you guys saying? You mean it's not normal to cum at least 12 times a day. Is it cos I is a horny lil' bandit?

Back