phyzzique

Forum Elite
Established Member
:hearthrob:blue underwear

Last edited:
Maybe he is into bondage. He has a hard on and he has handcuffs. in the first pic he is looking at the soldier's boots. Maybe he has a boner because he wants to lick the soldiers boots.

JJ

Dudes would look sweet on morgue slabs.

nice erection, they should have stripped him naked so he could unleash his boner for the ultimate humilation in public

Poor fellow in blue undies. In pic#3 he seems to have caught his sexy pants on a on a sharp projection on the car floor. Pity really because he might not be free to get out and buy some more for a while!! Maybe his mim wil be mad at him.

yes, i think you are right! he like very much bondage, specialy handcuffs, so he become hard so fast!!!

Poor fellow in blue undies. In pic#3 he seems to have caught his sexy pants on a on a sharp projection on the car floor. Pity really because he might not be free to get out and buy some more for a while!! Maybe his mim wil be mad at him.

Yes, that will likely cause a hole and he might not like being in his cell with a hole even at the side - it suggests more. I agree with the comment that they would look great on morgue slabs.

Wonder if it was a raid on a bath house and he was interrupted in the midst of pleasure.......

all three boys would look real fine ready for execution in what they got on, I would strap them two at a time in the gas chamber of course, their gear fitting that end.

Back