Craigie Boy

Headless Chicken
The computer generated images posted below were created by the German artist Bondageskin and can be downloaded free from his noosepage. All he asks is that if they are reposted on another site he should be acknowledged as their creator. I don't think somehow that he'll have any qualms about them appearing on CDG!

Last edited:
I came across Bondageskin by accident on a thread that was started over three years ago, so I thought it would be okay to post his entire collection for the benefit of any new members who might otherwise not discover how dark and crazy and necro he is. I'm posting the remaining thirty-one images tomorrow, risking getting my head kicked in because a lot of them have appeared on cdg already...

I came across Bondageskin by accident on a thread that was started over three years ago, so I thought it would be okay to post his entire collection for the benefit of any new members who might otherwise not discover how dark and crazy and necro he is. I'm posting the remaining thirty-one images tomorrow, risking getting my head kicked in because a lot of them have appeared on cdg already...

The links posted by Lukas and mamba make this unnecessary. Thanks guys :))

Great pics! My favorite is the white boy with ball weight. Yum!

Back