Outlawbiker

Forum Regular
Elite Member
When every you see a marker of a fallen soldier it has his Rifle, His helmet, and his boots.

Why do the put his boots in the picture?

JJ

In the British Army it's just the rifle and helmet The boots are still on the corpse :)

In the British Army it's just the rifle and helmet The boots are still on the corpse :)

Aye mate ..

So Brit and UK soldiers get interred in dark, fertile earth with their ripe, dank and fecund boots still on? Still on over their veiny feet and captivating all that randy battle death heat forever??

Oh mate, is this the horny fact of the UK KIA soldiers situation?

Hey arrow just the marker of a soldier corpse is the rifle and helmet alone for Brits, Americans put some boots infront I have seen, for us Brits boots are usually stripped off the dead soldier, in a battle situation often another man wants them, otherwise bodies are stripped down for transport back to UK and dressed for burial per the soldier's wishes. We have a form called NOTICAS that says who we want informed, and how we want our body handled / disposed of when we are killed.

Hey arrow just the marker of a soldier corpse is the rifle and helmet alone for Brits, Americans put some boots infront I have seen, for us Brits boots are usually stripped off the dead soldier, in a battle situation often another man wants them, otherwise bodies are stripped down for transport back to UK and dressed for burial per the soldier's wishes. We have a form called NOTICAS that says who we want informed, and how we want our body handled / disposed of when we are killed.

Aye, mate, now I better understand.

Yes, here in the USA the soldier's boots are often placed near the casket he lays in forever slain in battle honorably dead.

I have seen such boots at KIA soldier funerals here and have smelled into them. I go forward early when I arrive to pay tribute to the fallen warrior and bow down near the boots in reverence and over the boots to cum to better know the man's potent scents as he got killed dead in real combat killing battle.

I then get up boned and go to the nearest men's restroom and jack off in a closed stall to honor his fall even more, since he is not able to jack off anymore with his freshly made dead forever to rot manly cock.

THIS is the highest tribute a man can give to another man fallen in battle, I truly believe. I would most certainly do for you if your boots were on display here in the USA and you lay in your box (hopefully open and very somber faced peaceful) so very KIA dead and ready to plant forever in the ground.

Staring into total black deep darkness and knowing nothing more on or in this earth so manly perfected for really EVER. Not just dead, all men will someday be dead .. but KILLED dead by another MAN in primal, potent warrior battle.

I am most certain your NOTICAS will do you proud if you are ever killed in field practice or in man-to-man combat killing and dying forever battle.

Of course, I hope such tragedy never cums your way. Nevertheless, if it so does I have no doubt you will be a most revered and potent lusty Celtic, awesomely handsome male soldier who died for Queen and County.

Long live the Queen, mate, and total CHEERS to yous from the heartland of these United States of America.

AYE.

:party beer:

Last edited:
Thank you mate - would be honoured to have my battle slain corpse displayed in uniform before burial and hopefully you'll get a chance to smell the combat boots I fell in and check under my kilt that I went to my death as a true Scotsman:)

Because boots are manly. If you have a soldier's boots you have something that is more personal than any other clothing.When I see a photo/scene you describe, I think of what the man has sacrificed- his blood, life, and the descendants he might have had.SACRIFICE.jpg

Back