jamescotton

Forum Regular
Hi,

I was 12 when I realised I was gay and 13 when I realised I found cute dead guys attractive.

I'm in my 30s now and although part of me has accepted my feelings part of me also fights it - whenever I view the pictures here I feel bad and guilty the next day and fearful that what I am looking at is somehow illegal.

I guess my fear is people discovering that I'm attracted to CDG. I'm a very honest person and I guess I feel that if my friends knew about this they may well feel differently about me.

I know that looking at this site isn't against the law, that my attraction is more about fantasy than reality and that everyone has secrets but I just need help in a)believing this and b) feeling OK about being here.

Any help you could offer would be great.

Many thanks,

Jamie.

It may be taboo, but I'm sure there are a lot of closet necros out there who haven't discovered this site yet. Look at all the TV shows that feature hot dead guys on morgue slabs. Necro producers catering to the necro public! :yes:

Jaime, I feel the same way too. But reality is that we are different breed of people wit different taste from what is considered the norm. I can feel guilty all I want but it wont change my desires. My necrosis fantasies are a part of who and what I am and we need to find the acceptance within ourselves. Have you actually played out any of your fantasies with other guys?

Back