Went to the doctors office today....

Entilzha

Confederate Soldier
And got some really bad news.

As some of you know, I was diagnosed with kidney problems. I was given treatment with medications and a dietplan, but to no avail

The treatment was unsuccessful, and now I face the prospect of maybe having to go through dialysis or even a transplantation. My doctor wants to go for a final option, which might hold me being hospitalized for some days on end, with another big dose of Prednison's big cousin running through my system. But the doc thinks this might not work at all...

So...well...anyone wanna donate a kidney?

oh shit oh shit oh shit

Thats really really bad. OMG. Are you going to die Enthilza?

I know I like CDG, but i don't want YOU to be a CDG, not yet no no no man!

Entilzha is not going to die feetboy, One of my mates, two years ago had the same prognosis with his kidney problems, yes he had a tough time for 8 months with the heavy duty medication and the trips to the hospital twice a week for dialysis and after being told he might have to wait up to 5 years for a suitable transplant, he did get very depressed, but now only two years on he has had his transplant is fit and healthy and is getting married in july, so stay posotive, things will turn out fine i'm sure. All it takes is time. P.S. YES I said he's getting married, unfortunatly he is straight and after his illness he lost a lot of weight and is fit as fuck and has a realy cute ass - for a straight guy.

i am so sorry, entilzha. don't worry. you are not going to die. there's a saying in Chinese: people who think about death all the time never die easily. you are a necro who love death as much as sex. i am sure you won't die so easily.

:(

Go Entilzha man for that final option your doc suggested, you are young and strong, I am sure you will make a full recovery.

Be patient and think positive, sometimes it takes months but you will get over this shit.

Keep us updated.

Back