Outlawbiker

Forum Regular
Elite Member
I asked about role playing before so I changed the title

How many of you actually do Role Playing?

And to what extent?

JJ

Don't get much chance you need someone to play with
Pity as I'd love to play with you

I often role play my own execution by burning at the stake. I love to be bound facing a stake nude with a fire lit under my bare butt. I've been burned many times right to blisters and even occasionally open sores on my butt. I always end up cumming against the stake. The problem is I love the burning, but hate the healing. Burns on the butt become itchy, painful, and often weeping wounds that take ages, if ever, to fully heal. I have one spot that still occasionally opens up if I'm doing serious cycling.

Fireboots

I role play gladiator fights ... quite a bit ... belly stabbing is always involved.

i do roleplaying with me as the killer and the guys i film are always in leather ,being STABBED SHOT STRANGLED ETC

I've done it a few times over the years, but it's hard to find partners. I had one partner who used to shoot me fairly regularly until he moved out of town for work. He's supposed to be moving back in the next month or so, so I hope to be eating lead for him again very soon.

Still, I wish I had more than just the one partner. Shame I can't stumble upon a BDSM club with a group of guys into death play.

Role-played once and it was hot.

Hot guy played dead-drunk and un-wake-able. (OK, pretty close to dead). I had my way with him for hours. I guess I prefer a warm body.

Back