This is so hot especially the scenes when the guys is knocked out...his struggling is hot

Yes!! but here is hard to see. In that style videos I prefer the caress, kisses and sucks ob after :)

Bad resolution, but great clip! The only thing i would change would be to have a slight delay in the victim figuring out what was going on; just a couple of seconds would do...

This is a great video even though the resolution isn't that good. More please.

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you +infinitive

I love it!

This video was HOT!
The struggling, fighting, and slight cursing. The erotic fondling and violations.
Great video! Wished it went on longer with better res.

Maybe not the best resolution, but damn ... It made me cum! Thanks for posting!!!

Loved it, I just wish it was real chloro and real knockout and not acted out. It can be consensual, but still real knockout.

It was a hot video, with a cute hot topguy, but I wish it included bondage. To me the whole point of chloro is to wake up tied up and helpless, struggling and yelling "what the fuck!"... or "uff fuh huhhh!" as the case may be. [g]

Back