Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
...he stared at me in disbelief, then said "You are insane" and dumped me.

Several weeks before that I had put him naked on a slab, took pictures of him and posted on CDG. Some of you may still remember.

He found out and threatend to go to the police.

Ask me questions if you are interested, my life is full of gay necro drama. I am not proud of what I have done, I was just another fucked-up slutty 19 yo.

:beg:

Deleted everything. As I said I was all messed up at the time.

Meatpie, methinks that your BF was necro but cannot accept that about himself and rather than confront that reality, he pulled back and lashed out at you. Too bad, and I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe some day he will realize it and come crawling back to you, assuming that you would still accept him... :calmn down:

No necro m8 but he liked to be tortured.

When you first chat up with the dudes on the internet and you tell them that you like kinky play they are all open-minded and "ready to experiment" but when you I pulled a knife just for play dude pissed himself with fear.

Same with my other boyfriend, Alex. I grabbed his foot and wanted to suck his big toe but he coiled back like I was gonna bite it off. Insane and lame and very boring.

:th_smiley_eh:

Your second BF sounds quite uptight. I mean, sucking on toes ain't a BFD, really.... I remember when I was little, I developed a fetish for guy's shoes, and that scared the shit out of me. I thought I was the only one with this perverted attraction. It's all a matter of accepting it as your unique human condition and there's nothing wrong with it as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else. We have such an innate need to pass judgement and vilify others. :flex:

Thanks for your replies guys. Well we played dead a lot but only after I promised him to burn his nipples, I didn't find it hot at all, each to their own.

I see nothing wrong with your wanting to work in a morgue. Heck if that turns you on and pays well Go for it.
Now you got me interested.

I think you would make a great morgue tech meat. I had a bf who would not play dead, but would play asleep - is that weird or what. He let me fuck his sleeping body but thought fucking him if he was playing dead was sick. Good thing I am officially insane! Do you still want to work there or do you have a new dream?

I had a bf who would not play dead, but would play asleep - is that weird or what. He let me fuck his sleeping body but thought fucking him if he was playing dead was sick.

:stick: WTF, that's absurd, he sounds worse than my former bf then! :hahahahha:

Good thing I am officially insane!

Are you really, have you been diagnosed with a mental condition?

Do you still want to work there or do you have a new dream?

I still want to work in a morgue but fat old women totally gross me out so I will probably never stick with a morgue job. I am waiting for revolution and war to break out in Europe so that I can open my own private morgue in the basement, I already have a hose and a prop-up, all I need is a couple of fridges and I am all set.

He probably was, it was very frustrating having to turn my fantsies into sleeping ones.

Yes, I Have

that would be so cool

I don't see much difference in playing being asleep and playing dead. Is there a difference? I used to have a couple guys who would leave their front door unlocked so I can come in when they are either asleep or knocked out after taking sleeping pills and let me rape their butts :)

Please share. We have no secrets here.

As a consequence of my parents' deaths on the eve of my 13th birthday, I have become the lovable person that I now am, most of the time, medication permitting. And no, I didn't get pics of them in the morgue, I had other thoughts on my mind at the time, like my missing birthday present and other important 13 year olds' stuff. Its not very interesting but if anyone really wants to know they can email me. I prefer to live in today rather than yesterday and in hope of the cutie in my bed tomorrow; preferably with hairy feet, chest and ass. :drool:

Okay, I'm probably the only chick on here because they don't have anything like necro/sadism all that shit for women and it sucks, but I still want to reply to this if you don't mind.

Haha, you took a picture of your bf naked on a slab, hahaha, that's hilarious!:tooth:

Wow... would've gyven anythyng to hear my bf say that he wanted to work at a morgue. Maybe 'tys just my love for all thyngs creepy and 'wrong'. The wronger the better, we say!

Back