Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
....that I once kissed as a teenager and nearly puked. She had gained weight, horrible face and tits, oh my God!

As I teen I liked other dudes but was so afraid to admit it and forced myself into having girlfriends. Now when I think back about it I want to vomit.

:green puke:

At least you didn't marry her. Some of us had to make that less-than-pleasant decision. Oh well. I keep myself happy with my right hand, and it never complains.

Yes, two kids, and no sex since last one was born 2-years ago. But I'm not on here to complain, just to have fun.

Yes, she knows that we have kids. Lol
But no she doesn't know I like guys.

Wow what a bummer, MarkKohn. I learned early on to back off from gals who come on too strongly. In any case, you must be at least bi to be able to father a couple of kids. My wet noodle just can't get it up for a chick :retard:

Don't you love gurls who resememble balloons? Well i also think they belong at the kid's play area, because i like my meat hard and rough.

So Mark Kohn, you MUST be a BI-SEXUAL, right?
I never understand how that works, really confuses me!!! :shock:

How can a GUY like both a ... SKIRT .. and at the same time ... DICK??? :not sure::dunno:

Oh, well, I get interested many times in a interesting and twisted mind...and that is more important than whats between the legs, when I was younger I was only into asian dudes, but now I care more for an interesting play partner.

So Mark Kohn, you MUST be a BI-SEXUAL, right?
I never understand how that works, really confuses me!!! :shock:

How can a GUY like both a ... SKIRT .. and at the same time ... DICK??? :not sure::dunno:

Lot's of young people here are bisexual and they are not afraid to admit it, it's even become the norm to have a girlfriend and at the same time suck dick and kiss another dude in front of your m8.

Boys still in school hug and kiss here on the street, I saw them recently and I was stunned. I couldn't help it and approached them, "Are you guys gay?" I asked.

"No, we just think it's fun", one dude replied.

These guys were definately still in school.

:dunno:

I kissed my first dude when I was in university!

Some claim bisexuality is the norm, evolutionary trait

Back