leatherdude97

Deviant Killer

BETRAYAL

You are standing on a street corner waiting for the light to change and you hear the rumble of pipes distinctive to a Harley. You look around as a biker pulls up in front of you. He looks intently at you for a moment and then slips the bike into first gear and pulls away. The light changes and you continue on.

The weather is cool and you are dressed accordingly. A snug fitting black leather racer’s jacket with a snap collar, black leather pants and a pair of motorcycle boots with cleats. You are thinking about your personal life with your alpha. Being the strong alpha submissive that you are, you yearn for the day when you will be the alpha. You will make a great alpha, maybe even with your own gang of submissives to fuck at your pleasure, all subservient to you, the Master.

As you continue walking to the parking garage where you left your red Honda CBR 600, you notice that the Harley you saw earlier is following along behind you, pacing your step. You finally arrive at the parking garage and give a backward glance at your stalker. As you do, he pulls the bike up to the entrance, shuts it off and drops it on the kickstand. You keep going and start to hear footsteps behind you. You glance to both sides but the garage is empty. You stop and turn around to face a hot, fully leathered blond haired guy in his late twenties. Your hand goes to your jacket to feel the piece tucked in your belt, its muzzle gently caressing your already hard cock. The pretty boy is smiling, looking you up and down, a bulge starting to rise in his tight leather pants. He says to you; “I hope you don’t mind me looking at you, but you are one incredibly hot leatherman. I hope you’re gay.” You are immediately flattered to think that this hot guy likes you, and you begin to relax. You know you should still be wary of this situation, but your cock is beginning to take control of your good sense. Your hand moves away from your weapon.
“I saw you the other day riding that crotch rocket of yours. You should have a real bike.” “I already have what I like” you reply in a friendly voice. “And yeah, dude, I’m gay, but I’m a dominant guy, one hundred percent top. Are you a sub?” The Harley biker looks down, as if being submissive to you and says “I want you to do me. C’mon. Hop on my bike and I’ll take you somewhere special.” You look greedily at him, heart pounding, and your cock throbbing inside your leathers. “OK. Sure” you answer, already thinking about your good fortune and the sex you know is coming.
You smile back at the beautiful guy standing in front of you and let him lead you back out the entrance to his bike. He gets on and motions for you to get on the back. You do, and put your arms around his slim, muscular body. He gets the bike started and pulls away quickly. You increase the strength of your hold around your prize and ride behind him, taking in the erotic smell of his leathers. Your hard cock is pushed up tight against the guy in front of you, and he moves his ass from side to side, stimulating you. About fifteen minutes later you turn on to a private road, and continue for a bit. Ahead, you make out a large log cabin just ahead. The bike enters the driveway as the garage door begins to rise. After the bike is parked in a stall and the door is down, you both get off and face each other. You lean forward and when he does not back away, you start kissing him, first on the lips, which are soft and sensual. His hand goes down to your crotch. The kiss intensifies and you find that you want him in the worst way. He starts kissing your leather and slowly works his way down to your cock restrained inside your leathers. He takes his cock out of his leathers and while jerking off, he takes your entire cock in his mouth. You fuck him in the head, your leather slamming into his face with every thrust, and you both cum at the same time. After a bit, you begin to talk to each other.

His name is Mark and he is single, twenty-nine, successful, and acts very receptive to your advances. You are having more sexual excitement than you have ever experienced and you begin to tell him about what we do together, your fetish fantasy xtreme. He seems sincerely interested, getting hard while listening to you, and your attraction begins to turn to obsession. You want so much to be an alpha to this submissive and he seems to want to please you. Your only problem is your relationship with me. The rules we made are now all completely broken, smashed, and you want this new role now more than ever. “Are you in a relationship?”
“Yes, and I can’t get out of it.”
“You can, if you really want to. All you have to do is make one of your fantasies real. Kill him and I’m yours forever”
This makes you take his head in your hands and pull his mouth to yours. You give him a deep and sensual kiss.

Mark takes you back to the parking garage to retrieve your bike. He lets you off and with a wink says “DO it, dude. You’ll never regret it. We can fuck all the time anyway you like.” You go get your bike and by the time you exit, Mark is gone. In your jacket pocket you feel the paper on which he wrote his address and cell phone number. You smile with satisfaction and confidence in your new role.

Twenty minutes later you arrive at the house we share. You know that you will have to kill me to release yourself from the relationship. I am already suited up for a round of play as you come in, a scowl on your face. You look me straight in the eye and tell me that you’re leaving, and are going to be the dominant master of your own submissive. I tell you that you are an ungrateful fuck, that you know what you have to do, and that you will die trying.

I get up and grab my gun belt. We both walk out the door as you pick up yours. Going down to the garage, we do not speak. Instead, we glare coldly at each other, heading for our final gun fight. We get on our bikes and ride down the driveway, heading to the secret place in the woods. We turn onto a hard packed dirt road and go on for about a mile. Stopping on the side of the road, we strap on our gun belts and walk to the center of the road to face each other. I let you make the first move, and this is a bad decision for me. You draw and put a bullet hole dead center between my eyes. My reaction is to drop my gun, spit, pull out my hard cock, and start jerking of quickly. I say” I can’t believe my own sub shot me in the fuckin’ head. You fuckin’ betrayed me” I drop to my knees and you put four shots in my leather jacket. I look down to see the bullet holes, as if the sight of your bullets through my jacket makes me hotter, more aroused, and spit thickly down the front of my leather. I look up with a blank, empty stare, pump out the biggest load of cum I have ever done, and drop slowly, landing face down on the dirt.
You walk over to my body and cut one of the bullet holes open and plunge your cock inside me. You begin fucking me in one of your bullet holes. Your hard cock penetrates me deeply and when you blow your load, your cum mingles with my blood. You smile in satisfaction. You now feel the power of the Master being transferred to you. You are invincible. The power rush now fills your entire body, shining out through every pore.
When you are done, you put one more round through my leather and spit on my leathered corpse. You roll my bike over to my body, take out the keys and unlock the fuel tank cap. You push the bike over on top of my body and the gas spills out of the tank.
You step back and light a blunt. After taking a few hits you are high. Standing a few feet away, you toss the blunt on the gasoline and it erupts in a bright, hot, blazing fireball. Stepping back a few more feet as the fuel tank explodes, you shield your face.
You glance back at the burning bike, jump on your bike and speed away.

Half an hour later you pull up at your new sub’s house. To your surprise, parked in the driveway, are your new guy’s Harley and two crotch rockets. Undaunted, you go to the door and open it. You walk in and find two more guys inside. They are both wearing full leathers and cheap sunglasses. The guy who is kissing your new sub is a punk type, with a Mohawk. The other one is obviously fem, wearing a pink and white bandanna around his neck. The fem says “What are you lookin’ at, butch boy? We’re the new alpha subs, so take the fuck off.” Mark becomes aware of your presence and pulls away from the punk. ”Dude” he says, “did you kill him?”
“Yeah, he’s done. Now let’s get to you. What the fuck are you kissing that piece of shit for?” His arm is around the Mohawk punk. Fems turn you off, especially this leather queen. You mark this one for extinction. You look at both of them, waiting for one of them to make a move.

Then, the punk makes his move. The fem takes the cue and reaches for his gun. Before either of them can clear leather, you fire three times, just to get their attention. The punk gets two bullets, one in his left eye with the bullet breaking the lens of his glasses and the other in the forehead. The fem fag takes your .45 between his eyes. Your bullet breaks the centerpiece of his sunglasses and they fall off his head. His body jerks from the bullet. He assumes he had been shot in the head. He says “You fuckin’ shot me in the head!” He thrusts his hips, back and forth and puts his hand on his gun belt buckle, pressing it tightly against his hard cock inside his leathers. His cum shoots up inside his leathers on to his chest. The bitch drops forward, dead before he hits the floor. Meanwhile, punk boy falls back and his head and shoulders hit the wall behind him. He remains in this position for a minute, his midsection arched up in an effort to counteract gravity. He spits thickly, weakly, on the front of his leathers and begins sliding down the wall with your two bullets through his head. You are hard as steel as you watch the results of your handiwork.
Mark breaks the silence by saying “You fuck! You just killed my best subs. Here’s something for you to think about.” He fires six bullets through your leather jacket. You drop your piece and fall to your knees and spit. You show your teeth in a grimace of pain and anger, anger at being betrayed and regret at being led to betray me. Mark walks up to you and says, “Sorry, dude, but I just needed you to take out your alpha. That leaves me top alpha in town.” He pushes your body back so that you fall face up. As you lie on your back, breathing your last, he pulls out his cock, shoves it into one of his bullet holes in your leather jacket, and furiously thrusts it all the way into you. You look up at him and cum inside your leathers as he pumps his cock into you again and again. You look up into his eyes as you slip away, always with the thought that you have been tricked, and now you have lost everything. The alpha screams as he cums into your body, a final act of degradation and defilement, but you can not hear him.

Cool story leatherdude tho I'm not sure how long they would last in reality if shot in the head as you describe!

It all depends if you make the shot exactly between the eyes, thus destroying the forebrain pleasure bundle. This releases an enormous amount of sexual stimulation. Most (92%) people who receive such wounds almost always ejaculate. (medical fact)

Wow, now that is true leathersex!

Back