Smokin45s

Forum Regular
“Afternoon Rector”, Curtis said. He carefully began to roll a smoke, keeping his eyes on mine. “Good idea-expect I’ll do the same” I said and slowly moved my hands to my makings. We looked at each other, each with a bemused expression as we slowly rolled and lit our smokes. Curtis took a drag and said “Almost looks like you’re waitin’ on someone, Rector. Hope I ain’t intruding on ya.” His eyes cast a look like he had an inkling of why I might be just sitting my horse in the middle of a trail. He looked like he’d picked up on the game. I could see his crotch start to fill out. Yuppers-he was getting’ ready, too.

I took a long drag from my cig. “Y’see, Curtis, it’s like this”. I went to explain the reason what brought me to be just a-settin’ in the trail. When I finished that good lookin’ man-killer just grinned like a mule eating prickly-pear cactus and took a drag offa his smoke. “That’s the damndest story I ever done heard, Rector. You just woke up lookin’ to drill some fucker stone dead, and I rode right into your lap. Well mister, I hate to spoil yer fun but I can guran-damn-tee it ain’t gonna be me starin’ at the sky through lifeless eyes. Hafta say, Rector, you’re a fine lookin’ hombre. Gonna be a shame to ventilate yer good-lookin’ hide.”

The kid had balls, for damn sure.

I chuckled. “Hafta admit you’re awful easy on the eyes too, Curtis. Another time and another place I wouldn’t think twice about mountin’ that pretty ass, ridin’ you ‘til your belly was so full of my cum that it’d fuckin’ drip outta yer nose. I will regret perforating the fuck outta you. Just thinkin’ about seein’ you jerk and dance makes my dick leak.”

“Well pardner" Curtis responded, "I tell you what. If I’d had knowed that I was gonna ride out here and blow big smokin’ holes in that nice body of yers I’d ha been strokin’ this fine thick cock a-mine down to a nub, and that’s the god’s-honest truth. Getting’ pretty soaked myself.” He slowly stood in his stirrups. “ Ain’t makin’ no hostile move, Rector…just gotta move this big thang of mine around..it’s feelin’ a mite cramped.” Curtis slowly lapped his reins around the saddle-horn and adjusted his bulge with his left hand. His britches were tented like he had a sawed-off shotgun in there. Fuck this was gonna be a hell of a fun deal.

“Gotta do the same, hoss” I said and moved my hard dick to a more comfortable location. “How about a slug of tarantula juice, Welch?” I asked. He nodded and I slowly pulled a flask from my vest and took a pull. “I know we can trust each other enuf not to do nuthin’ cowardly, can’t we Curtis. This is gonna be a fair stand-up gunfight. ‘Ol Tomahawk here is used to gunfire but I don’t know about yer hoss. Hate ta have him spook when we’re slingin’ lead and have me miss a shot into your hide. How’s about we both step down and do this face to face?” Curtis nodded his agreement. Still watching each other like hawks we stepped down from the saddle.

“Yep, that’s better, Rector”, Welch said.

“As much as I like blowin’ a man outta his saddle I wanna see you jerk and dance, Welch. It’s better this way.” I handed him the flask and he too a long sip. I was feelin’, I dunno, eager, excited, horned like a bulldog with three balls, and at the same time cool inside. My cock was so hard it ached and my balls felt like two big hot chunks of coal in my britches. I didn’t want to rush this. I slowly reached in my vest for the makings and offered my tobacco pouch to Curtis. “Smoke?”

He took my tobacco pouch and I waited for his reaction.

“This tobacco pouch-it’s different, Rector. Ain’t seen one quite like afore. What is it?” Welch held it and examined the shape and texture.

I grinned. “Took it offa this hard-ass killer in Santa Lorena a year back. Loudmouth fucker said he had the biggest balls in all of Mexico, compared to his sac a Texan had rocks like a housecat.”

Welch thought about it for a second, then shook his head. “Yer a-shittin’ me!”

I grinned at the memory. “Nope. He wasn’t as handy with his sixgun as he thought. Drilled the arrogant sumbitch through the forehead. Cut his ballsac right off with my bowie. Had a fella there tan it for me.”

“Tell you what, Rector. After I shoot the shit outta you I think I’ll cut yer sac off, just like you done. Keep it as a memento. What do you think about that, Rector?”

I thought I was sure-as-shit enjoy blowin’ his hot little ass to Hell.

Yer smokin' HOT story reminds me hole lawt of this here drawin', Cowboy ...

Those cowboys ain't the only ones who are leakin' get on with the story smokin' I need to cum real bad!

Back