The boy's really cute, but his tattoes somewhat bothered me. :/

Looks like another vid from that Film911 blog. Please stop posting copyrighed material.

3 things;
1) he is very hot
2) he wears nice black sock like in the beginning, i hope it smells
3) the 'rescuer' is sooo lucky to play all the time his neck while doing cpr, but he played too little, wasting the delicious and precious bulge Adam's apple..

It was on boyztube.com so not copyrighted. Thx for uploading it ... I have some trouble to save video from that website, if someone have a software that works tell me :)

This entire video is AWESOME. The guy getting CPR is super HOOOOTTTTT & is VERY SEXY in his underwear while being unconscience and shocked ! A multiple orgasm video !!

This is copyrighted material that someone posted on these other sites. I am a regular customer of Film 911 and the owner has threatened to stop production of folks on this site don't stop sharing this material. Please dont ruin it for those of us who are into CPR. Thanks.

Realy, REALY stupid video. I watched the whole 23 minutes and wondered when somebody was going to do something with him - after all this is the Cute DEAD guy forum... how dissapointing to waste 23 minutes of a quack doctor feeling this guy up and shocking him with paddles. The victim actor was pretty good with his reactions to the electric paddles, but 15 minutes of that is over done.

Back