Anal and genital torture until they bleed to death, slowly and painfully.

Maybe they might want that? How about locking them in a room where they have to listen to the GOP presidential debates forever

You have a sadistic mind, UNick. No torture could be worse than being in a room with Bachmann and Gingrich.

if the offense concerns minors and there are no doubts about the guilt of the condemned, I am in favor of surgical castration ordered by a court, in addition to imprisonment
that whatever the age of the offender (guy or old men)
if the offense is not minor concerns, I am in favor of a long imprisonment and the possibility for the detainee to also choose the chem castration, because this is an excellent care

It has been shown that the vast majority of sex offenders were themselves abused as children. Doesn't excuse it but helps explain it. Maybe to break the cycle we should just castrate all the victims now if they are boys which most sex offenders are. Yes this is an absurd idea without merit. By the way in my state a child as young as 11 can be tried as an adult in a criminal case. But when it comes to sex he has to be 18 in order to give consent. This is typical government bullshit. Either a kid is a kid or he isn't.

Not in favor of say 40 year olds having sex with a 12 year old but why can't say a 15 year old decide he or she wants to fuck a 19 year old?

no, I am in favor of the forced surgical castration in the case of a violent and serious crime against minors (rape) and child abuse against children

Back