How do you think about this?

Attachments

• boy on way to his execution.jpg
    boy on way to his execution.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 990
  • boy on his way to the scafold.jpg
    boy on his way to the scafold.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 943
A poor lad, he was driven insane by the juices between his legs. He was constantly favoring himself thinking of all of the beautiful men in his village. One day an elder caught him favoring himself while looking out a window at a group of boys working nearby. Since there were no females about, the elder assumed quite properly that this teenager was possessed by the devil. He was quickly tried and his punishment was to be publicly hung and castrated so that he could never pleasure himself again thinking of boys and men. Since his hands would not be bound, he would be able to fight to try and stay alive as his manhood was removed from him. Only when he was neutered would he be lowered to the ground to serve out his remaining miserably days as less than a man.

oh I saw that film! Didnt he escape by producing his perfume on the scaffold and convincing everyone he was an angel?

No, much better. He invented the perfect perfume so that the mass coming to watch his exeuction fell in to a frenzy, ripping him to pieces and consuming him.

yes right irioth

and yes its Ben Whishaw in the film Perfume - The Story of a Murderer.

"oh I saw that film! Didnt he escape by producing his perfume on the scaffold and convincing everyone he was an angel?"
"No, much better. He invented the perfect perfume so that the mass coming to watch his exeuction fell in to a frenzy, ripping him to pieces and consuming him."

yes but not in truth just in his fantasy. Just in the moment when he faced his fate on the scafolld
In real he was executed on the cross. (same like a wheel - but in france they used a cross) he got breaked his bones with 12 strikes and suffered a long agonyfully death.

unfortunally there is no pics or vids of them.
Would love to see.
But when u did read the Parick Suesskind Roman
you can imagine it.
No movies like the Roman...isnt it?

There's a whole bunch of ways I'd like to see this stud get his ... guillotine would be good ... the always exciting firing squad (ball and musket variety) ... and a hanging would all be a turn on.

Whishaw is hot - saw him in another film for first time and looked him up at IMDB just to find other movies he has made.

How do you think about this?

First, my thought is, why was I not alive when this used to happen at Newgate and elsewhere? Thank you for some beautiful pictures. Now, can I attend his dissection?

Back