Not sure why it has that title Sussex, but then maybe it's just that I'm thick! A lowly, backward Kentish boy! Not like you sophisticated Brighton city slickers!

Not sure why it has that title Sussex, but then maybe it's just that I'm thick! A lowly, backward Kentish boy! Not like you sophisticated Brighton city slickers!

Hi, Platinum and Sussexfist. It has that odd title because this is artwork that Mike created for my Steve Geary story "Tic Tac Toe" when it originally appeared on the website Grease Tank.

P.S. Before the two guys beneath the victim started fucking, they'd just completed a game of Tic Tac Toe on the victim's torso by using a knife to carve a deep line through the winning row of X's.

Last edited:
I guess I want to be all three. Subhuman, sublime... this guy rocks.

Yeah. The man in the middle. Hot guts and blood slopping down all over me. Pure ecstasy!!!

I agree with Skull_fucked. I'd like to be all three and feel the ecstasy of each man's experience before finally spilling my guts.

This is fukken beautiful and concentrated bloodlust. Not forgetting the nails through the strung up guy's knee.

Wow, my kind of fantasy. Yup, the middle is THE place to be. Love it.

Back