headsman

Let me finish you off
Heads Off Rugby

The stadium was packed hours before the match was to begin. Sixty minutes to game time and each team listened in its locker room as the crowd roared with excitement for the spectacle about to begin.

The team members looked over one another carefully. These men were all in peak condition, the very best scrummers from the United States and Australia had won the right to compete for the ultimate title in sports: “Heads Off Rugby.” The third place runner up from team from South Africa was on site in the locker room. Their heads were all buzzed down to short hair. There were no beards or mustaches, strictly regulation.

The match happened only once in four years. The two top teams in the world competed for the largest prize money in all of sports history. The money was amazing but that was not what brought these guys to the playing field. This was about ultimate victory, love, life and death.

This game didn’t use a normal rugby ball. The guys all knew this, and every player felt it down to his guts and nuts, especially the guys from South Africa.

The clock counted down the minutes to game time. The team finished suiting up and headed out to the field as the crowd roared. The sound was deafening and exciting at the same time. Most of the guys were hard. Both teams were buck naked except for cleats. It would be a match to remember!

The team captains met centerfield. They did the traditional coin toss. The American won.

“Head or tail?” the head referee asked gruffly.

“Tail!” the American captain replied confidently with a sexy smile. The American fans went wild! With that, the officials wheeled a huge guillotine out to center field. The massive blade glimmered under the stadium lights as the sun set on the horizon.

The stadium announcer’s voice filled the air above the noise of the crowd. “Please give a warm Championship welcome to the our first game ball, the captain of our third place team South Africa!”

The crowd cheered frantically for the hunky jock as he shed his uniform. He posed and flexed for the cameras. He was wicked horny. His hard cock stood tall as he approached the team captains center field. He eagerly mounted the guillotine. Hisis naked body was placed face up under the massive sharp blade. A thin wire held his neck in position without blocking any cameras. The network cameras carefully panned across his smooth ripped lean body and handsome face. He was sweating with excitement, but it looked like he was proud to be there. The South African team had been unbeatable all season. When they lost in the semifinals serious questions were raised.

The South African eyed the American and Aussie captains longingly. The three men were hard and dripping precum.

The stadium's giant video screens replayed the South African’s ESPN interview. “When asked about the team’s chances at the Ultimate World Championships captain Blake smiled and said, “Going to Ultimate’s would be so amazing. There is nothing in the world with that kind of energy! I know it is a high price to pay. I would do it, but I know I could stand it if we lost even one point. I don’t think I could take it to see even one of my teammates lose his head. We are very close, like family really.”

“What if you were picked to be the first ball?” The interviewer asked.

“Actually, that would be my dream! He said spontaneously with a twisted smile. “I’ve thought about that a lot, every day in fact. I talk about this sometimes with my team. They know I want to be the first ball. it is really important to me to set a good example. I just hope I would please the fans if that happened to me. We do all of this for our amazing fans!”

“Well folks, South African captain Blake lost the playoffs just for you! He is here to give you his all, so show him some love! Blake’s head will be the first game ball until a goal is made. Each time a team scores, a new head will be harvested and put into play.” The crowd roared with bloodthirsty energy as Blake prepared to feel his head chopped off. This was his ultimate fantasy, to die for this screaming crowd at the height of passion under the stadium lights. The world was watching on pay per view, and Blake was the most watched human on the planet!

Blake flashed his perfect even smile for the cameras as his cock steadily dripped precum down the head and shaft. Blake was excited to die on pay TV. The whole scene got him hard, but there was a little something for him to do first that would wildly excite the crowd and the players.

It was tradition to fuck every ball donor on the guillotine and to let the guy cum one last time. This brought in the best ratings on the planet. It was bad luck if the ball guy didn’t get hard and cum. Those balls always got flattened in the scrum so that a new ball had to be cut. First-string players were used up first. They all saved cum for a month just to make sure that they did not shame the team and force any additional beheadings. If the South Africans could keep most of their starters, they would be the fan favorites next season.

Both teams circled around the guillotine as the team captains took their places. The Australian held Blake’s blond head in his hands and began to run his fingers through the thick silky blond hair. The American climbed on the tabletop that supported Blake’s ripped lean body.

Blake gasped when his lean meaty legs were lifted high and he felt the heat of the American captain’s tongue pressing against his ass. The crowd stood and cheered wildly as the American rimmed Blake’s ass. Then the stadium megamonitors focused in close on the 10-inch American pink cockhead sinking slowly into the South African player’s tight white ass. It was a beauty of a cock with thick blue veins cascading down the top and sides. The cameras pulled in tight on Blake’s face. He sighed as the American used him. Then the Aussie slipped his thick sexy uncut cock between Blake’s soft willing lips, and Blake gave his entire being up to the two gods fucking him. He knew he was about to die. But that didn’t matter. The only important thing was to enjoy the studs fucking him raw as the crowd cheered them on.

Blake grooved on the intense feelings that filled his body. The two captains used him hard, putting on a great show for the cameras. Each of the athletes was physically flawless, smooth skin, lean muscle, and each was strikingly handsome.

Blake gasped as he felt his balls pull up tight in his sac. “So close!, Almost there!” he told the hot fuckers using him. He was teetering on the edge, more than ready to blast these fuckers with his cum. Once he came he would be headless. It might hurt, but he liked his pain, a lot. That is why he was here. Losing at semifinals was no accident! He really didn’t care that much if any of his teammates lost their heads, as long as he got to lose his first!

The cameras pulled in tight on Blake’s thick rock hard cock and his pretty face. The cameras lingered on his Adam’s apple and the bulging veins in his neck. Sweat poured off his face and his torso glimmered under the intense lights. The wide-eyed pleasure in his face said it all. His orgasm was eminent.

Blake smiled at his lovers and tilted his head far back as he groaned deep. He was done. His thick cock shot a huge blast of cum over his ripped torso as the crowd roared. Blake knew they were cheering for him, and he felt the crowd’s energy deep in his balls as he unloaded spurt after spurt over his tight lean belly and chest. His whole body jolted hard as he surrendered his life to the winning captains. 4, 5, 6 bolts of cum shot from his magnificent jock cock. The crowd roared with each bolt of cum! Hi def video captured the rapture in his face and the cum coating his sleek body.

The American captain dropped the blade as the seventh and last bolt of cum shot up high. The camera pulled in tight on Blake’s exposed throat. The video played in slow motion over and over as it showed the blade touch his pale skin. The skin indented as the blade dropped in. Suddenly the skin ripped and a shower of hot red blood gracefully sprayed up high. The loose head rolled to the left as Blake smiled blissfully into the camera.

Blake’s body jolted hard once and was almost still, except for the pulse of his cock and his curling toes. His eyes were wide and loving the wild sensation of his chopped head as the Aussie captain fucked cum into his mouth. Blake’s last sensations were the sound of the crowd wildly cheering as his body was hoisted high by the ankles as the hot blood dripped from his neck. He tasted the cum from the Aussie cock and shared a final kiss with the Aussie as the Aussie sucked his cum from Blake’s tender lips.

Suddenly a whistle blew and the referee grabbed Blake’s dead head as he called out “Play ball!”

Headsman, what a great horny story, definitely needs to continue, hopefully it will be a tied game and need to go into extra time!

Great story and game - like Afghans playing their game with an ox's head on horseback. As a rugby front row I'd sign up for one of those teams :)

More please, woaaaaa :stroke:

it is great story i keep reading it yes I do wish there were more to the story how with the rest of the third place team

Headsman. Given that the rugby World Cup has just started why not write another chapter in honour of the game

Back