Now please understand I could NEVER do this to someone, but as we're talking fantasy here I think such a cute guy with a ripped body deserves a very special deading!

If I were a total sadist (rather than a masochist) I would slowly dismember him, cauterising as I go to prolong his death. Then once his limbs were removed I'd castrate his hot cock and balls and slice open that six pack and toned torso from his groin to his neck carefully gutting him and cauterising to stop him bleeding out too quickly. I'd then lay him flat and fuck his hot ass and as I pumped my load I'd kiss him as I slowly sliced through his throat and neck. After he was deaded I might consider cooking is meat.

This is also my dream to be deaded this way, not that it's physically possible or feasible!

i will tilt the handsome head back exposing his throat.......i will take a tube around the diameter of a thumb, i will shove it down his throat through mouth until it reaches the stomach, i will see a lot of gag reflex of course...later, i will be playing, moving the tube up and down, to see more of his gag reflex! while the tube still in his throat, i will go to the back, use both of my hungry hands, i'll start to palpate his adam's apple, press it a little bit,......i will do these two tortures for hours, then, it's time for death sentence, the killing time!! now, instead of shoving the tube down throat to stomach, i will shove it now through mouth to the larynx, then to the trachea..his windpipe!!...now, he'll start to choke on the tube, cough badly for gag reflex..i will watch the fun time, till he's gone.......it's quite rough..but i love this kind of torture to respiratory system!!

make him march naked except for boots in the streets of iraq while an angry mob of iraqi men and boys laughed at him teased him spit on him humiliated him

Stone him. From about 20 feet away, both in front of him and behind him, throw stones. Lots of them. Aim below the neck so he isn't knocked unconscious. From time to time, when collecting the stones, caress his smooth, bruised body. Wipe his tears. Kiss him. Then start throwing again. Eventually, you must give in to the urge, and begin throwing at his head. Can you hit him square in the eye? Both eyes? Knock his teeth out? Mess up his face. Before he dies, cut him down and hold him close. Kiss his broken face. Then do what a cannibal does.

until now i had begun to regret the role as executioner. The guys I have pulled from existence have been neither fit nor young and it just doesn't satisfy my urges.. Yet this boy ticks all my boxes and is perfect to kill. Sentenced to die for the murder of his boyfriend. I trust his claim that it was just a sex game gone wrong but nonetheless I have a job to do and by god I will enjoy it. After my bodyguards strapped his body in the ropes I told them to go and it is just me and him. I have waited for a body like this for my whole career and I intend to make it suffer. No one will know the pain and torture this creature will endure but the both of us and i begin by having myself behind him. My right hand in his pants, my left caressing the ripped muscled torso and I can feel his heart beating inside him. It feels like it is going to burst and I decide I am not leaving without his heart as my trophy.. I bite his face and neck hard and draw blood he winches in pain, I can smell the sweat, the fear as I lick him I can taste it too.. He is mine and I want him now.. Taking out my knife slowly caress his human body with it snaking through every ab muscle with just enough force to piece the skin causing pain but not stabbing his organs.. Reaching his chest I arch him back with the point aimed in direct contact with the pump blasting in his chest. He looks at me and I stare into his eyes.. The gateway to the soul.. "Not this easy beautiful" I tell him as I slice just under his chest and drop my knife... Using my left hand to hold his head so I can look into his bright eyes full of life, my right hand pushes through the slit i created. His eyes looking in mine I tell him give me your heart as my hand encases around the pulsing muscle.. I can't help but close my fist as hard as I possibly can and strain every muscle to crush his beating heart with my fist and can see the pain is something words cannot describe.. pulling my hand out i bring the quivering meat with me and sink my teeth into it as he spends his last moments of life watching me

I have waited for a body like this for my whole career and I intend to make it suffer. No one will know the pain and torture this creature will endure but the both of us...I bite his face and neck hard and draw blood he winches in pain, I can smell the sweat, the fear as I lick him.. pulling my hand out i bring the quivering meat with me and sink my teeth into it as he spends his last moments of life watching me

I envy you, demon, for taking what others can only wish for. I will dream of you and this boy tonight.

Off with his head

Id place a bag over his head and rape his ass as he suffocates to death.

Now first, understand I could NEVER do this that for real, and would be sad on a such beautiful guy to distryoy him ..
buts as fantasy would, talking about fantaisies .. would play with his ass .. tight or not hole, would fist him ..
insert slowly one hand .. when it's inside .. make the fist, turning it inside .. looking if the cock his hard, sucking him while i turn the fist ..
then pull out with the fist .. going inside again and again .. 100 times .. then ready for next step, already stertched on wide, then on depth, explore, pass the colon bend, put lube, a lot of lube, go till the elbow .. and then deeper .. and tehn the same from the beginning with two hands .. till everything gives out .. but would kiss, lick, rimm , fuck that gyu , not ruin him like that .. that is more a fantasy that could myabe come true done on me ..

just leave him hanging like that, exposed, no food and water, nothing but pain as those ropes support him as his legs eventually give out so that his arms have to support him he writhes there in agony as he pleads with the audience to finish him, but he is getting no mercy from anybody, he just hangs on those ropes suffering in agony for days as he dies slow and hard.

He's one hot dude

I don't think I would execute him...I would just drug him over and over again so I can continue to play with his body

Back