Scootz

Forum Regular
I found this pic of a cute red haired guy basking in the sun or playing dead I'm not sure, so I decided to photoshop it to give him more of a deathly complexion. Real shame the shot didn't include his hot feet! :drool:

Hope you guys like.

cute red head.jpg

Sorry guys I have removed both the pics I uploaded today, including this one sadly. I shall not be uploading any further content to this website, other than maybe pictures of myself. Very sorry about this.

Sorry guys I have removed both the pics I uploaded today, including this one sadly. I shall not be uploading any further content to this website, other than maybe pictures of myself. Very sorry about this.
why don't you go fuck yourself?

Ok I really don't have to mention this, but a legitimate question was raised with me about the content in one of my uploads. I took on board what was said and I decided to remove both of the uploads to avoid any further difficulties arising.

Hopefully Meatpie or one of the other Admins will remove this thread and the other one I posted now that the matter is resolved.

It is most regrettable but at least I apologised so I fail to see why I deserve an abusive comment, but maybe the two red rating bars speak volumes here!

Back