Last I heard, it will not cause you to go blind after all. But, there is a time and place for all things and if you become too obsessive, it can severely impact your social standing. At work is not a good place to jack off. You can never be absolutely certain if your behavior is going unnoticed and it does distract you from your responsibilities. Like most things, it should be practiced in moderation. As you mentioned, masturbating can become addictive. You start feeling the need for a quick fix because the endorphins that are released when doing it make you feel good. But, your body can become tolerant and the fixes become less effective. So, you become even more obsessed.

I suggest practicing a method that is often referred to as 'self restraint'. It means save it for when you are at home.

Hey Snerdster, 5 - 7 times a day is self restraint surely!

Can you really masturbate too much? I'm a 5 to 7 times a day guy.

:great: Glad to hear you are enjoying yourself but won't it be more exciting if you had a naked dude behind you, stroking your balls and fingering your anus, you will cum a lot harder.

Jacking off is good but it can become a bit boring and lonely hobby.:fast jerk:

When I was at school all the guys will go to the rest rooms during the break and jack collectively, I jacked off while I was in school regularly.

I see nothing wrong with jacking off at work, especially if you have a boring job. :hahahahha:

No, we can never whack off enough. My limit is either five or seven but that was years ago when I was in my prime. I have to think teenboys can shoot five times an hour.

I suppose some jobs would accommodate jacking off more than others. For instance, if you're trooper for the Highway Patrol. Maybe that's what they are doing when they are sitting in their patrol cars just off of the road with the radar gun pointing at you. Who knows what the guy in the highway toll booth is doing since you can only see his upper half and maybe there's a reason why we see farmers standing way out in the middle of their fields. I don't think you would be as likely to find a guy doing it if he works around heavy machinery such a moving assembly line or possible the steam press at a laundry. Lets face it. There's probably no "third" safety button on most hydraulic presses either. "Ouch!"

Back