BrookeeGore

Gore-ish
Yeah, I know the title sounds like a cheesy add for some tacky dating site, but I was just curious as to weather there was any other girls on here? Not that I think I'm the only one, but I just haven't come across anyone yet, also, most of the guys on here are gay (Not that I have anything against that, at all, I myself am Bi-sexual, plus the website is "Cute Dead Guys" So what did I expect?) Anyhow, like I've said, just curoius, and I thought it's about time I posted a thread (no one will probably read this, but ah well :p) It'd be pretty cool if I met some friends, or just had someone to talk to on here, as I don't really feel part of the site at the moment, so, yes, talk to me! I won't bite.. Much :aha::I am new here:

Welcome Brookee! Well I'm gay and male (at least I was last time I looked, in spite of what some of my more boisterous friends on here try and do to me!) so 0 out of 2 ain't all bad! What are you into, deathwise? Tell us your deepest darkest fantasies and we promise not to throw up too much if girly bits are involved!

Hi BrookeeGore, we have other female members yes, some have been with us from the day we started the site, I am sure you will make lots of new friends here.

Why hello there. I think searching for straight guys in a website called "cutedeadguys" might not be that efficient. But hey! There are at least some bisexual men (like me), well at least I think there are more than just me, (I just joined so I have no idea really). And I can relate to the "not feeling part of the site yet" part, though who am I to talk, as I said, I just joined. Can't expect everyone to just come to me right? ^^

We have lots of straight members, yet I don't see why it should matter so much whether someone is straight or bisexual.

Welcome Kael. :bj:

"yet I don't see why it should matter so much whether someone is straight or bisexual." If you're a woman it shouldn't matter (if we are talking about men), but if you're male it's the difference between having fun or just normal and boring. And aren't you quite the tease. ^^

Do you have pictures of dead guys from your country to share with us?

Sorry, no pictures. Haven't been very active with my fetish until recently. Got pictures of myself though... but I'd rather send that private to those who want, and I'm not playing dead or anything in the pictures so I don't know if anyone would want anyway then. Not easy to get in touch with others like myself in Norway. Probably the reason I joined the website.

Not easy to get in touch with others like myself in Norway. Probably the reason I joined the website.

You are welcome here. So absoutely no death photos are ever released in your country?

No photos showing anyone dead. The closest you come is photos of someone if they've died (the picture of them while still alive ofc), but no more than that.

Wow! I got a pretty great reponse on this thread! And I don't have a problem with speaking to either gay/straight guys or girls, I was just curious is to whom was on the site, thanks guys!! :)

Oh! And I'm into 'sleepers' mainly (if that's what they're called?) I've only recently acted on this fetish as I thought I was strange! I have a big, big 'thing' for drown victims aswel, as their bodies are swolen! Oh!

One of my biggest fantasies would actually to cut out a dead guys insides and smother them all over my body! .. It still feels strange actually being able to talk about this openly on a site! I love it, hehe!!

And, Meatpie, it doesn't matter at all, I was just curious, aren't we all? ;)

Take a pinch of bi girl, wrap her up in gay guts,
add a touch of straight guy and you got a recipe for a getalong scene,
better call up the Queen it's only fair she should know, you know!
What we need is a great big melting pot,
big enough for all the world and all it's got,
keep on stirring for a hundred years or more,
turn out coffee coloured people by the score!

With apologies to Blue Mink!

Back