Two Dudes Playing Dead and then Eating Each others Soles [For feetslave, Opasan etc]

I hated the feet thing at first too. I wouldn't even let other guys lick my soles...but now its something I enjoy (doesn't work with all guys) but its nice addition, I like variety.

I am kinda fed up with anal.

I hated the feet thing at first too. I wouldn't even let other guys lick my soles...but now its something I enjoy (doesn't work with all guys) but its nice addition, I like variety.

I am kinda fed up with anal.

Even with a bottle?

depends on the bottle but generally better than the usual - fuck and then bye...

I am sick of this

Attachments

• 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 650
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 555
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 457
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 616
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 426
Not my type of men .. i like bandidos, tall dark hansome.. on this video i see some gem feggy shit :sm (41):

Attachments

• ah.jpg
    ah.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 1,248
gem? you mean effeminate?

You are two pretentious.

no prob. I am the only one who can understand your "english" - I am sure the other would never have guessed that gem can mean fem=effeminate...

But I've been with you on forums for years, we are buddies now and uderstand each other

In Bulgarian we call them "soft wrist" guys

HAHHAHAHAHA

^^

I can't watch it=='

I don't understand youtube - why they remove some vids while other sick shit stays?

It is video it has been removed because of infringement of conditions of use. Very pity :(

fuck youtube they are crazy

the vid was hot

Back