Oh CBT Daddy, really hot pic, love the expression on his face as the blade descends.

So fucking hot! We definitely need to see more of this hot hunk getting chopped up/ripped apart! That expression is beautiful. Made me cum!

This artwork is so sexy--I love his facial expression, his body hair, the huge dick, and the blur of the blade. The art works great on its own but this one is so well done I'd love to see an "after" pic showing the fat dick stump--and him HOWLING in anguish

Yeah, I would love to see an after pic or two. Maybe one with the blade partway through his meat, and then the other of course with just his stump and the fat cock and huge balls falling. Plus I'd like to see him screaming in extreme pain.

follower and tallblond, you both make excellent suggestions for follow up pics. Thanks CBT for posting the original pic!

SEE! Now what those Mexican cartels need to do is strive to 'enlighten' themselves into more creative forms of murdering so many people!
Think how many hits they would get THEN if they posted THOSE kind of vids!!!!:horny:

Back