jon_b

Forum Elite
hundcuffed and waiting..................:aha:

Leave it with me, I know just what he needs!!!!!!!

Hmmm! Leather shorts would certainly have been a nice touch, but no, I was thinking more along the lines of a bolt from the blue (or three)..... like this:

Hmmm! Leather shorts would certainly have been a nice touch, but no, I was thinking more along the lines of a bolt from the blue (or three)..... like this:

Ahhh.. great additions platinum!! :bow:

I'm thinking about just what that cute boi is going to be doing in his boxers, when his waiting is over. Looks like he's ready for it in that position, maybe he's going to be garotted lyinjg face down?

Looks like he has a little "love juice" above his ear and his boxers are on backwards.... Was he caught in the middle of something? Hot pic for sure!

Last edited:
Thanks Jon B, couldn't help myself, he just seemed to be begging for it! Of course raping and strangling/choking/garotting him would have been just as much fun!

If we're very very lucky, Jon B might find us all another hot cutie like the first for us to work our wicked fantasies upon! Dressed in leather optional (but very much preferred by some people I believe, no names no pack drill!)

Back