platinum

Orange Triangle wearer.
I think I got the hang of using Imagebam for larger quantities of images, so here's a bunch of miscellaneous dead and dying guys for your delectation:

You are a star really hot guys the one that turns me on is the B/W young guy back arched ribb'defined arm thrown into the air as the arrow strikes really erotic

Are you creating these images yourself, platimun? It must be fun to hang and shoot and insert arrows and knives in hot bodies! As a boy, I always had a hardon for Saint Sebastian. The pictures in this post represent perfectly the logical progression my taste for slaughter has taken over the years.

Yup! All my own work as far as the bloody accessories are concerned, the original photos of course come from a variety of sources. Will post more as I get time.

MMMMMMM nice photos Platinum love the3 dead dudes in the water nice! Would love to model for you sometime!

Finally got around to producing some more pics, I'll have to eke them out a few at a time, make them last longer. Here's a couple:

FUCK these pics are so pumpin' IT out manHORNY hot !! Keep sinkin' in those arrows, Platt...totally RAWKIN' fine!!

Wow! Another stellar collection, Nate! I have a few favs here, and they are enough to keep me jerking for days.

And here's one for my buddy robin, if you want pics of guys in denim with a knife up the ass then you gotta give me pics of dead/dying guys in denim, showing their butts!

the best pics 1 / 7/ and 8 = (black and white ) arrow, in the butt ! wouoffff!

And here's one for my buddy robin, if you want pics of guys in denim with a knife up the ass then you gotta give me pics of dead/dying guys in denim, showing their butts!

wouooo the best i've never seen!!!!!!!! thanks platinum!!!!!!!!

Back