platinum

Orange Triangle wearer.
Talking to someone on PM about big balls then came across these three images on the Interweb. Trying to see if I can post several images at once by Imagebam (obviously you can, others have done it, but want to see if I can do it):

Vacuum pumps have always fascinated me. I think it's hot to watch a guy's prick swelling up to fill the tube, especially if he's tied down and being pumped AGAINST HIS WILL! However, with the fancier aparatus (such as pictured above), where the balls are sucked in and blown up too, I get squeamish. I have a video of a man using one of those big-ass, pitcher-sized contraptions and the thing even has a brand name: the Venus 2000. I REALLY WANT A VACUUM PUMP -- but even the standard models are just too damn expensive. I can't even afford a fuckin' FleshLight. :[

Last edited:
Don't Walmart have them on special offer?

Don't Walmart have them on special offer?

Even if they did, I'd be too embarassed to bring one to the register. I just KNOW there would be a long line of STARING people waiting impatiently behind me, and, with my luck, the clerk would have to broadcast a request for a price-check on my sex toy over the public address system. It's not worth it. I'd rather take my chances with auto-erotic asphyxiation. I'll turn on my web cam too, so the CDG members that are interested may witness my ejaculation and subsequent accidental death!

Back