ArrowMan

Forum Elite
Elite Member
Hey budds....

Sooner or later, let's just FACE da MUSIC.....you n' me, we'ze ALL....gonna
:sm (47)::sm (47)::sm (47):

Yah, IT is TRUE, you bettchas......now sum o' yous SOONER than others, oh yah, for shure, gonna HAPPEN, you gonna go :sm (42)::sm (42)::sm (42):

Now, now, now, don't take IT so HARD-ON hard....just fer some general DEATH management of your inevitable FATE n' MINE....this may prove o' sum help....

http://www.findyourfate.com/deathmeter/deathmtr.html

:sm (20): fer shure, just don't......well, be :sm (32)::sm (31): while ya all still CAN, cuz' GUESS WHAT ????

THIS is 2008.....in a mere 80 mohr yrs, in 2088....NO MOHR CDG, no MOHR PieMAN, no mohr ArrowMAN, no mohr o' most ALL of YOUS, fer SHURE....you'ze can COUNT on IT, oh yah, OH YAH, yous guys BETTCHAS gonna, gonna HAP PEN bah-BYE :sm (42)::sm (42)::sm (22):

CUZ' HEY....

WE IS ALL GONNA DIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sm (17)::sm (17)::sm (17):
:totalshock::totalshock:
:sm (30)::sm (30)::sm (30):
:sm (41)::sm (41)::sm (41):
:skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:

Last edited:
Your Armageddon's day is Jul 10 2064

Well, if this is true, I'll live to be 85. Nice one :)

But I hope I do not become demented or retarded.

If that is the case, someone please shoot me!1

I'm here til 2054 - Lucky me.

..."but I'll be seeing you..."

Well, ta all you budds who IS goin' :sm (42)::sm (42): down the line (as in ALL o' yous, oh yah yous IS), this one is fer you.

An' nows yous guys remembers ALWAYS whatta sweet, tender n' gentle soul yer budd The ArrowMan had been, oh yah, yous BETTCHAS The ArrowMan shure as rawkin' ACE wa-WUZ :sm (45)::sm (45):....:sm (47)::sm (47):

http://solosong.net/seeingyou/seeingyou.html

:sm (42)::sm (42)::sm (42)::sm (42)::sm (42)::sm (42)::sm (42):

Well, ta all you budds who IS goin' :sm (42)::sm (42): down the line (as in ALL o' yous, oh yah yous IS), this one is fer you.

An' nows yous guys remembers ALWAYS whatta sweet, tender n' gentle soul yer budd The ArrowMan had been, oh yah, yous BETTCHAS The ArrowMan shure as rawkin' ACE wa-WUZ :sm (45)::sm (45):....:sm (47)::sm (47):

http://solosong.net/seeingyou/seeingyou.html

:sm (42)::sm (42)::sm (42)::sm (42)::sm (42)::sm (42)::sm (42):

Do you like this song, Arrow? I really can't tell.....:p:sm (35):

this is bulshit

Horrific deaths await us - disease, accident, car wreck, crime

death will catch us when we are least prepared.

Its insane how only near death you can appreciate life and how precious and fragile is

otherwise, people take if for granted

I can't stop thinking about that horrific vid I posted from the YNC - man stuck under truck.

how can this be possible. And the dude didn't scream or anything, he was badly mangled and everyone around him waited to die.

This is the most disrurbing video I've ever seen.

I just pray I don't end up in a situation like this.

Mine is Sep 2 2052.l

Okay, mine is April 2070.

Damn bindiboi why so young mate?

unhealthy life maybe?

bad food?

Unfortunately in big cities, like where I am, we are exposed to pollution from traffic...nasty shit

I wish I lived somewhere else

otherwise I don't smoke, not overweight work out, eat veggies

Its strange how this calculator never ask "are you suicidal"

Kuz I can't imagine living without being able to achive my dream for that long

what dream?

unhealthy life maybe?

bad food?

Unfortunately in big cities, like where I am, we are exposed to pollution from traffic...nasty shit

And "what dream" is that you can't imagine waiting so long to achieve, PieMan??

:sm (20)::sm (20)::sm (20):

Attachments

• 2ba.jpg
    2ba.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 1,715
  • hyyttttt.jpg
    hyyttttt.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 1,812
  • estrang12sd.jpg
    estrang12sd.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 1,945
  • sierra.jpg
    sierra.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 2,158
oh you know arrowman

I've been repating it over and over - but won't mention it again, don't wont my friends to get fed up with my complaints about how I failed my life

Follow your passion

PieMan, you are never too old to follow your passion...and you are a very young lad as well.

Network, get into some hospitals, study nursing....then specialize in mortuary science...there are ways, you just need to network.

A way to try is to go to local morticians...and say you are interested in what they do.
We call it here "an informational interview." No mention of hiring, just find more out.

It is amazing the ties and connections that can be made by doing this...just try it once, please !

Then again....you will find yourself beginning to figure out a way to pursue your dream!

HEY, the world is FULL of morticians, they are as necessary as are farmers, doctors, grocers, car makers, internet services, computer manufacturers.....because ALL of us will at some point....be in need of one !

At least those of us who live in the major countries, not talking Sub-Saharan Africa here !

:):)

if i go and ask around they will chase me away, it will be obvious I am necro. I should be patient and apply the regular way.

I am sure I'll come up with something.

unhealthy life maybe?

bad food?

Diabetes, Bi-polar. But, it all doesn't bother me, ya go when ya go. If I do go young, I hope I end up here. Maybe I'll put it in my will to be video taped and pictured and put on here. I think that would be awesome to do.

You shouldn't worry about your diabetes too much as they say there is gonna be cure soon.

In 2007 I was diagnosed with lattice - its a degeneration of the perihperal retina and underwent surgery to "seal" a retinal hole that had developed.

It was a painful procedure despite the anesthesia but luckily it turned out successful.

Unfortunutely there is no cure for lattice, so if another one develops I go and they will seal it again.

What do you think about that? Pretty fucked up shit. And I am 25.

I asked my surgeon why I have this since I am still young, and she said, "Oh please, we have babies with detached retinas etc" and told me a whole bunch of other nasty stuff.

So in a way she was right - it can always get worse. Just don't think about any conditions you may have, no one is perfect.

Never heard of Lattice. I had to go through eye surgery once for a hemorrage in my eye due to complications from years of uncontrolled diabetes. Yeah, it's not fun at all. My eyeball got all swelled and it became difficult to even blink completely.
Here's a couple pics a day or two after the surgery.

Attachments

• 539958_390493007661984_851246124_n.jpg
    539958_390493007661984_851246124_n.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 1,332
beautiful blue eyes, kissable lips...

Eyes are important but they can fix you real quick these days with lasers and shit.

Did it hurt?

Hey handsome, I would love to see more pics of your spider and tell us how you became interested in spiders and why you love them and how come you are not scared.

I love spiders too but never had a big one like yours on my face

When you feel like it POST

3-Oct-2071
I do not think so, I'll die before

Of course. None of us are likely to survive to 2071.

Back