misterproper

Forum Newcomer
hi,i was wondering if pain killers and alcohol would help allot for hanging?if its not good what would be best for a fast painless hanging?

The best method for a fast and painless hanging is the drop method. By using a drop floor gallows, the convicted can be drop about three feet depending on their body mass. This snaps the spinal column result it instant loss of consciousness and a quick death. (If it is done correctly) Of course, having ones head yanked completely off is probably as fast although messy. Its just bad form.

Notice that most of the hangings in the Islamic countries do use much of drop if any. They let their victims strangle to death.

If by dope you mean drug, it varies depending on region. Chewing on something similar to marijuana just before hanging helps relieve anxiety which makes the process easier for everyone involved and the intended won't have to deal with the munchies.

Alcohol also tends to have a numbing effect and was commonly given to prisoners before they were hung.

i meant both,medicals and drugs,doesnt they call it dope?so i guess pain killers and alcohol would make a good combination then thx man good to know.and what is munchies?anyway what about the medical propofol,would it make u awake when u fall asleep right into the rope?

In the USA, the term 'Dope' is old slang for Marijuana. Its use dates back to the nineteen-sixties and it isn't as commonly used any more. The word dope can mean various things such as pipe dope for sealing plumbing, doping which means using drugs such as illegal steroids, a dope is also slang for an idiot. It's been overused a lot.

The 'munchies' is slang for the ravenous hunger many people feel after getting high on marijuana.

Propofol is a drug used in general anesthesia. If someone were hung while anesthetized, they wouldn't even be aware of what was going on. They would just die. Propofol is not a good drug for experimentation. It can be dangerous in the hands on amateur.

aight mate,thanks for the information,i didnt know they using propofol for hangings,i knew its dangerous, i think most people cause who try something before reading?kids maybe.anyway what about sleeping pills mixing with alcohol,the alcohol after you downed like 20pills to youre troat and a half of the bottle alcohol,i think that would make a great combination to before you sleep in the rope lol..