Yeah, I tried before, too. Apparently it's a pay-site from a response I got. It's set-up like a blog/group, except there are monthly dues.

It was a free site and now they charge. My old log in doesn't work any longer and won't work again unless I pay, so the site tells me. Pity!

yes there is and it is the only place to see andy's brand new vids

yes there is and it is the only place to see andy's brand new vids
I miss that place very much (especially Andy's videos), but if you want people to pay, you have to make it more transparent. My login works, but once logged in everything I click on takes me to that same registration page where I'm supposed to leave you a message. Done that probably half a dozen times, at least, no reply (the page shows I have two "Notifications," but when I try to click on THOSE I get sent to the registration request page, too). Frustrating, to say the least...

Why not start your own site between you? Sure would like to see pics of horny, hunky guys choking and strangling one another, especially naked and cumming all over each other! (But then I'm just a randy little stoat)

DO NOT JOIN THAT SITE... I was a member there for a long time... and the way it works is the guy who runs it, a very moody guy, has to always be right and if you disagree even slightly with him, no conversation, no warning, you're just banned... and there is that other nut he goes by Raybie/Throatfreak he's already been banned from here and about a dozen other places, but he runs around on that board commenting everything, messaging and spamming everyone CONSTANTLY as thou it were his job, and pretty much u can't do or say anything on that board without one or the other making the conversation all about them, or all about what's wrong with you. The whole site is just a bunch of guys into choking being interrupted, spammed, and bitched at by Raybie and the forum owner... it's one big headache that I would just avoid... If you're looking for places for M2MBC there are a ton of yahoo, google, and xxxgroups you can go to without the drama.

raybie is gone and no one bitched at you you just said i am leaving the group because you had tons of other options which if that was true you would not be trying to find a log in or posting trying to find other groups most of which i started and provide pics and vids for there are hundreds of happy members in the group so you can fuck off you little bitch as motherfucker

usmcmarine21 (can I call you jarhead for short?) I'm not terribly interested in who said what to who, but I am very intrigued by your talk about pics and vids, can you share some on here please, I'd be really gaspingly, chokingly, blue in the face, foaming at the lips, cum in my pantsly grateful!

I didn't leave voulentarily, you banned me during the discussion about if you made it a pay site. All I said was I pay $99 a month for my TV and internet package and if you did change the site i'd be unwilling to stay. You responded by sending me 3 vulgarity laced emails, blocked me, and here again you're cursing at me for no reason. You have severe angry managment issues my friend, that's why I said what I said in my previous post and you pretty much proved my point.

Hey guys - some of the discussion in this thread is getting too personal. CDG is a friendly place and flaming is only allowed in ONE area - and that is not here. If you feel very strongly take your comments there - but please stop the insults being exchanged here.

Back