OMG. my new boyfrined is even cuter then the last one

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
OMG, what the fuck is going on in my life, I keep dating absolutely cute guys and they like me.

:sm (20):We go out to a gay bar and I buy them drinks.

The guys are young and get dizzy quickly.

"I would be very happy if things work out between us, I like you" they say.

:sm (31):

This guys is 20, his name is Peter. It took me three fucking days to seduce him, lots of phone calls and hours on skype and chatrooms.

I hate it but its the only way, cute guys are difficult to date, he even refused to send pics but I am very naughty and hardly give up on anything I want.

If I want to achieve something I fucking do it.

:load:

And he is a Gemni too, we get along well for now.

Look at those awesome feet.

Sweet face + Big hairy feet is the best combination for me and I throw buckets to guys like him.

:load:

All is perfect at first, then things get fucked up - that's how it goes in life.

I will tell you later how we will fuck up with this one, all is awesome for now, very cute and funny, nice smile and huge cock.

:sm (62): :sm (9):

He looks like a tough guy (definately a top). He's got sexy hairy legs - I like hairy legs. He'd look better knocked out, stripped naked and raped though. :sm (61):

And try not to fight with him - make this one last.......

Last edited:
He is a bottom.

I like hairy legs too. He is cute in the face, awesome kissable lips.

We will last a week at the most.

Mind you I don't consider them boyfriends, just sluts I shag.

But its insane how stupid and experiencied these hairy guys are.

They refer to "my boyfriend" to a guy they've dated for a few weeks, hence the title of the thread.

LoL

I will tell you what happens next, how things get fucked and I also plan to block him on skype but still play with him until I find another guy.

Nice one Meaty, just my type, he looks as though he will be a cocky bugger, go shag him hard and fast, but remember before you destroy him emotionaly make sure he's not the one you have been looking for all this time !.
He may look like a cocky hard faced bugger, and I don't think a few dates realy means that you know him. The hard faced guys are usually the ones with the soft centers, just like chocolates, so give him a good lick and suck before you decide to dump him.

Dark you give me a boner with your comments about the guys.

I guess you are right, maybe I am too hard on the guys, I will give him a chance OK.

He loves football.

LoL

Football, hate the game but like the shorts and especialy the guys who wear the support / cycle short ,type of underwear under them. More rugby played in my area, I don't play anymore, but when I did loved all that close body contact, especialy when you could cop a quick feel in the middle of a ruck.

hehe...me thinks you having a relation is good for yous!!

I know IT is good for you....

I wouldn't call it a relation...just another slut.

I guess I am not the relationship type.

Back