You need to enlarge it, and then look in the darkened lower section. This is from Kyle Carver's Depictions of Death blog. Copyrighted this year. It is NOT done by yarkov.

You need to enlarge it, and then look in the darkened lower section. This is from Kyle Carver's Depictions of Death blog. Copyrighted this year. It is NOT done by yarkov.
Kyle Carver has great stuff, I never re-post his beautiful images, but others do

Kyle Carver has great stuff, I never re-post his beautiful images, but others do

I don't think he minds that it gets reposted, but at least if you're going to repost someone's copyrighted work, mention in the post that it's his work, not yours. Some guys give the implication that it's their work. Several guys on this site have congratulated Yarkov on his photomanips, and Yarkov has yet to reply to even one that it's not his work! And I would feel that way about anyone's copyrighted work!

Yes they are Kyle Carvers work which I have never claim as my own posted for others to enjoy I'm sure there are other posts that are not by the contributor maybe Hangtime can check out all post's

Yeah it might give him something to do with his life! Vast majority of my pics are originally by someone else, tho I do the manipulations, if I don't I say so, and I always try to acknowledge the original artist where known. Downloading hundreds (nay thousands) of images
from the web from all different sources, it isimpossible to know/remember where every single one came from. Yarkov never claimed these were his pics, if someone assumes differently, then I suggest they remember the old saying - assume makes an ass out of u and me!

Back