Makes me so horny! I saw a short vid somewhere about this group of 'explorers'? getting offed by natives with spears in the belly and breast, it was so hot, can't remember where I saw it now. Pity. I also remember an old movie about the zulu wars where this soldier takes a spear in the belly, doubles up in agony, forcing the point of the spear out of his arse. (Or am I just imagining/dreaming that last one?)

Castrate this guy and devour his manhood. Saw a movie once, mainstream, that opened with a christian missionary tied to a cross crucifixion style and then thrown into a river. He floated downstream and eventually went over a tall waterfall. I didn't get hard but I was very pleased

Makes me so horny! I saw a short vid somewhere about this group of 'explorers'? getting offed by natives with spears in the belly and breast, it was so hot, can't remember where I saw it now. Pity. I also remember an old movie about the zulu wars where this soldier takes a spear in the belly, doubles up in agony, forcing the point of the spear out of his arse. (Or am I just imagining/dreaming that last one?)

Plats....It is titled "END of the SPEAR" this movie. They were Christian missionaries offed by savage barbarians who came in time to change their minds.

BUT not before they offed all kindsa horny, HOT dudes with sharp SPEARS impaled right in 'ems ALL. THEN they got religion, AFTER all the pumpin' manly FUN was over!!

GO TO VID SECTION to SEE.

http://cutedeadguys.net/showthread.php/18829-Dudes-IMPALED-on-SAVAGE-SPEARS

:horny:

Last edited:
Cheers Larr! I've bookmarked it now so hopefully it won't get lost. After the clip finishes there's a hot clip of Pawnee chief executing settler with arrows everywhere including belly and ass, it's pretty hot!

Back