Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
55309.jpg

I was patiently waiting in a long queue at the supermarket two months ago when three fat women grabbed my cart and moved it away just as I was getting ready to pay because they wanted to "move forward".

Usually I would never make a scene at a public place, totally avoid this at all costs.

But this was just so annoying I grabbed my cart and pushed them away with it.

"Back off you fat cows," I shouted.

The cashier and people in the queue laughed hard. My teacher from first grade was also there and saw everything.

:hahahahha:

garaj-samostoqtelen-nadzemen-tuhla-garaji-parkingi-parkomesta-gr-burgas-centyr-1.jpg

Unfortunately today I was in a similar situation.

That horrible fat female neighbour that got my tree cut down said, "Tomorrow we will knock your garage down."

"You filthy pig, you touch our garage and I will raze yours to the ground".

It was a horrible awful degrading scene but very effective as they ran away.

I love humiliating fat women, it fills my heart with joy and pleasure.

Have you been in a similar situation? Row with the neighbours perhaps? Or a scene at the supermarket?

Is that a true story, Meat? Nothing worse than having rows with neighbors :( I had a horrible neighbor once who had a noisy aggressive dog that came over my property, barked and pooped all over the place. I got so sick of it, that I finally flicked all his shit over back to the neighbor's patio deck and told them they had to control their dog. They told me "what are you going to do?" Unfortunately, there is no leash law in that place I was staying at during that time. Both the man and woman next door who had the dog were middle aged annoying fat fucks.

Dabravushka1.jpg

True story yeah.

I crushed them all, our garage is safe today. I live in a horrible neighbourhood, It's a complete and utter GHETTO.

We have another bigger three-storey house several kilometers away in a rural area, quiet and peaceful place where we keep a huge dog + bonus other pets and we have a massive tomato garden. We don't buy fruit or vegetables from the shop as we have cherry trees, aipricot, peach and apple trees.

When I am out with my dog no one dares step near me.

Dad bought the pup barely a month old, I and my sister cared for him.

Our dog is now twelve years old has never bitten a human although if he sees someone is trying to harm us or enters our yard he will rip them to pieces, barks like crazy.

I take him for long walks in the woods, he is very loyal and two years ago I got stuck in a mud with bushes and he dragged me out.

Ever since then I bring him bones and dead things to eat as my dog turns out to be the best loyal friend I've ever had.

i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL

Wow, that's quite a mansion of a villa! One thing's for sure - you know what they say about relationships, if you want loyalty, buy a dog! :hahahahha:

Nice looking villa MP. Hope you don't get any more hassle from your neighbours. I lived with a landlady at one time in London for a few years and a nutter started a campaign against her, said her back garden security light kept him awake (foxes used to come in the garden at night and set it off)
Never came and asked that it be shifted or anything, just started making fake alarm calls to fire brigade then escalated to throwing paint over cars parked in front of house and bricks through windows, it went on for three years, police caught him (eventually) but said there wasn't sufficient eveidence to prosecute despite Landlady and me identifying him in a line up. Landladies son spent thousands on cameras and recorders to try and
get proof. Real nightmare.

Back