ArrowMan

Forum Elite
Elite Member
Looks like sure is sure gonna be a
horny RUMBLE in the JUNGLE ....

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Last edited:
Great pic Larr!:great: Where is it from?

Great pic Larr!:great: Where is it from?

Thanx, Phyzz. The photo came from a website a while back that had a lotta similiar pumpin' manterial on it. Ace yous like. '- )

Larr, ignore my email, I managed to download pic from here instead!
Such a way horny pic man! Love thinking about what they're gonna do to those guys!
You say the site you got it from had a lot of similar pics, any chance you can post some more? Drool!
thanks
Plat
PS From the I am such a dummy Dept. - I thought when you signed off LARR it was short for LoveArrowman which is why I replied LPLAT took me a while to realise it was short for Larry! One day I'll get the hang of these techno jargon thingies such as LOL etc.

mmm! looks like lps hunted by cannibals in the jungle!

You GOT it, mate! These horny white boys were on a safari in the jungles of Africa when their guide turned on them ... and they found themselves way, way out deep in the middle of SAVAGE bush country.

Next they knew, the guide was all excited when apparent buddies came out, they got spears outta the brush and forced the lads to take off their clothes to to the bare butts. THEN off they go .. and then they realized that these dudes are ... FUCKIN' manEATIN' CANNIBALS !!

FaFUCK !!! :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

You GOT it, mate! These horny white boys were on a safari in the jungles of Africa when their guide turned on them ... and they found themselves way, way out deep in the middle of SAVAGE bush country.

Next they knew, the guide was all excited when apparent buddies came out, they got spears outta the brush and forced the lads to take off their clothes to to the bare butts. THEN off they go .. and then they realized that these dudes are ... FUCKIN' manEATIN' CANNIBALS !!

FaFUCK !!! :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

mmm super exciting !!! i imagine the feast !! miam!

Back