platinum

Orange Triangle wearer.

I'm quite pleased with how this turned out, I like the punchy graphic quality and the guy is so cute! I can see a theme developing, if people like it I will do more.

Nice work!!!!!!
A curiosity: Thare are similar pics of this protesting against bullfighting.

I'm flattered,thanks metal, here's another!

RED WHITE AND BLUE 4.jpg

185 people have read this post now, and only two people liked it, so I guess I'll knock it on the head!

185 people have read this post now, and only two people liked it, so I guess I'll knock it on the head!

I'll raise your appreciation score by 50%: I like it!! Don't pout like a fairy:queen:, but keep knocking those hunks on the head, don't knock your efforts :excellent:.

Last edited:
Oh alright, if you reeeally insist! Here's another

RED WHITE AND BLUE 11.jpg

Sigh! You're so right Yarkov, great genius always seems to go unappreciated in it's own time, these pics will probably rival Da Vinci in a hundred years time! YEEESH!
Must remember to have my ego drained next time I'm at the filling station!
And here's another:

RED WHITE AND BLUE 13.jpg

Nice touch, the blue ear piercing. Love his unshaved look.
BTW is this your idea of bunnywunny?

No, this is a bunnywunny!

BUNNY ARROWKILL 1.jpg

and this is a MAN! Basic zoology really!

RED WHITE AND BLUE 14.jpg

I'm glad I could help you understand the difference between a bunnywunny and a man. I can dump the guy on your doorstep, but the refuse collectors are going to cause a fuss if they keep mounting up! Here's another:

RED WHITE AND BLUE 15.jpg

I'm not quite sure I have the difference completely clear yet. Give me say 5 examples of wasted men, maybe I'll get it then (backdoor delivieries are OK).

Oh, I think these are great! I especially like the ones that look like they are dead. And the one guy with a bullet hole in his forehead was superhot!

5! Five! PC I can't believe you're so greedy! Here's one and be grateful!

RED WHITE AND BLUE 16.jpg

Seriously, I've run out now, I'll do some more this weekend.
Meanwhile we'll continue your zoological education with another bunnywunny pic:

Back