S-Lover

Forum Regular
i have a male friend, he is very handsome. he is chinese but looked like american so he is very good looking. he is about 6,2 ft tall, 10 centimeters taller than me. his hair is dark brownish in shaggy hairstyle. we are quite close, but he doesn't know that i enjoy watching good looking man gasping for air, wether it's strangulation, suffocation, or drownings. i love the way they stare and the way their mouth gasp for a tiny bit of air. because of this, i often strangle him as a joke, but it's actually for real.we had a tutor for our exam so we came to school in the evening. sadly we came too early so we had to waiat for 2 hours before other students come. while waiting, i sat on the floor leaning my back toward the wall and my handsome friend sat in front of me, leaning his back towards me because he like to lean on my (i looked like a sofa i guess:aha:) and when he did, i saw his huge neck and a thing crossed in my min, i start to choke him, wrapping my arm on his neck. he said,"hey what's wrong?can't breathe" seemed a bit like squealing to meand he is laughing cause he thought it was a joke. i tighten my grip as he struggle to release himself without hurting my arm. i heard a little gasp and i saw his face went pale. his mouth is wide open, his eyes rolled upward a bit. he can't even say a word. he just struggled harder and harder and i faintly hear he said "can't breathe" followed with a gasp. so i close his nose and mouth with my other hand and his eyes looked shocked:pass out: and he's out of strength. i can feel his his neck muscles tighten up, signing he's totally out of breath. i faintly heard he gasp and his hands that cling to my arm gets weaker, dying i guess. then i stop, i release my strangle and open his mouth and nose. he gasped and cough like crazy and then he just passed out. i waited for him to wake up and when he did, i said sorry and explained it to him everything. he startled and scared at first, but he told me that it was quite an experience and he'll let me do it again although he hesitate a little. then we both laugh and i treat him a dinner cause he was very nice, letting me do it to him again some other time. next time i'll use plastic bag to see him gasp more.:hahahahha::yes:

Hi S-Lover,

nice writing and a stunning experience. I'm much into strangling, choking and drowning myself, as my nickname might suggest :). Hope to hera more of your stories soon.

Regards,

sleeperhold81

Thanks sleeper.. It's actually my first post so i thought it would suck.. But I'm glad that you liked it..
Haha.. Look forward to my next story k'? Cause it gets ? hell lot better haha :aha:

2nd Story ! :D

My handsome friend played to my house this time. I knew he was coming so I prepared something for him. I prepared a red clear plastic bag and a red rubber rope, I love to see red/brown color in good looking people it made them more handsome and much more arousing when I imagine them out of breath. When he came, I told him to just directly enter my room, since no one's home. I locked the door, pushed him slowly to my bed and told him to lay his body on my bed facing downwards and being shirtless(sorry for the weird explanation still studying english :aha:). I can see he's nervous but I he seemed like anticipating so I said,"its okay".I took my red plastic bag and I sat on his back. His body is well built so he's not just handsome but very healthy and tough. I pinned his hands with my knee. In front of my bed, there's a mirror, so we can see our faces well, and I can see his beautiful neck as well. I opened the plastic bag and slowly covering my friend's face with it and he gets ? little bit more nervous. I can see his squeezed face and he's still very handsome. I see his breath inside the plastic. Some of his long hair can't be contained when i cover his head with plastic. I love his long brownish hair. I can hear he moaned a little. I tighten the plastic bag so that there are no room for air. I see his long, huge neck and his beautiful adam apple. He struggled and struggled. The plastic bag went tighter, and his neck muscles started to tighten as well, telling me that he is out of air. He struggled even harder and I just enjoyed it. He moaned louder, and suddenly all he can do is gasp and gasp for air. His mouth is wide open covered with plastic. His eyes looked at me telling me to stop because he couldn't take it anymore. He's dying, but I didn't stop. Then, his struggle gets weaker. I knew he was dying because he took his last long gasp, so I opened the plastic a little. How I enjoy hearing his loud and long gasp for air before he passed out. While waiting for him, I took my red rope, tied it around his neck above the adam apple and waited for him to wake up. When he did, I started to strangle him, tightening my rope around his neck. His startled face and struggle aroused me even more. I tied the rope one more time around his neck to stop his breathing. One of his hand got loose from my knee. So he try to yank off the rope but failed because It was so tight. His eyes rolled ? bit to the middle, his tongue almost stick out, and his mouth is open a little. As I enjoyed it, his struggling ended and when I realized it, I released my grip. He didn't breathe at first but gasp and cough ? lot almost immediately after. His face is pale. I feel sorry him, but I had fun. But I wasn't finished yet, I push his head downwards to my pillow to suffocate him. He screamed and struggled, but I kept pushing his head with my right hand. Then I use my left hand to reach his neck below and choke him. I can't hear a thing other than "achk.. achk.." sound of choking. He suddenly stop struggling so I lift his head. And he looked delicious, mouth wide open, eyes rolled to middle it was cheery on top. When I stop, I told him to get some rest while I cook something for him. We had fun ? lot after that, and he said that he actually enjoyed it. So I told him that soon I'll do it again :D

Nice stories but - Where's the spunk?

He was leaning his back into you? Wouldn't you rather just hold him in your arms? I'll never understand this fetish. Um, play safe... :damn wtf:

Do you mean Burgerking? Remember, I'm extremely stupid!

Sorry, I thought everybody knew already.. You can google it actually.. It's a term for sitting in
victim's chest while suffocating him.. but I made some modification of course.. just to simplify things that's all haha.. :D

3rd stroy (sorry it took ? while)
This story now is about my unrelated brother (I will tell you why eventually) that i used as my 'toy' in and after the party at his house. Let's just call him Randy. He is tall, light skinned, quite muscular, beautiful dark fauxhawk hair and dark brown eyes, soft lips and more importantly, huge and tough neck. One day, he threw a small party at his house and invited some people including me. Of course I wasn't interested about the party, but him. So I came, stunned by his gorgeous looks. Fauxhawk hairstyle wearing a silver black-stripped shirt and I can see his upper chest and his tough beautiful neck. He'd been expecting me and got very excited when I arrived. I felt like he's into me when he's like that it's kinda funny. So we drink and play games all night until about 2AM and everyone starts to get drunk, except for me. Randy managed to get a bit sober and ask me to accompany him to his room. No one were in the house except us. His modern house is quite huge and his room is upstairs. So when we entered his room and lay on his bed, he started to talk about his feelings. I was quite nervous for unknown reason. But when he told me that he was the only child in his family, i relaxed and i immediately knew what he meant. He was lonely and he wanted a sibling, a brother, like me for example. Then, he suddenly went unconscious. I was confused when I saw his beautiful neck. He was asleep, and I could easily do something to him. But he just told me that he likes me like a bro. Well, even if my mind thinks wise, my body don't act like one. I quickly carry him to a chair, pulling his arm backwards, saw ? black tape and tied it to his wrist, used my belt to tie his abdomen to the chair and done. When I realized, I was already holding my personal red rubber rope (don't know why I always brought this with me) and saw his face gazing upward towards me with eyes closed. I can see his adam apple, so big it made my hesitation gone. I strapped my rope around his neck then I pulled it tight. I can see his apple moved, made me excited. So I tighten it more. Suddenly I saw his mouth open a bit and he opened his eyes, and struggled to move from the chair. I saw his tied hands struggled a lot. Then I saw his face, an amazing extraordinary view. His mouth opened a little making gasp noise and cough a little, his eyes were crossed, lack of air and dizzy, and he was gazing forward to look for me desperately, and when he gazed upward, I tighten the rope even more he passed out a few seconds later. I released it. I touch his neck, feeling it with my both hands. I suddenly imagined his face covered with plastic. So I went around and downstairs, looking for some plastic bag and went up again. Luckily I found a white quite visible one. He was still unconcsious, so I went behind him again, and covered his head with it, ruining his hair a little. I tighten the plastic around his head and its edge around his neck and put some black tape around it. I gripped his shoulder waiting him to wake up. He was struggling again. Gasping so loud I have no choice but to close his mouth. He was staring at me, but I don't care. And I can see his eyes rolled upward, I knew he's 'going', so I ripped it off, he passed out again after a long repeated loud gasps. To end my game, I used my bare hand, strangling from behind, pressing my fingers to his throat, and my thumb pressed the back of his neck. His eyes was still closed, but I feel his neck moving, trying to shake me off but failed. So he woke up again looking very weak and pale. His cheek touched mine when I bent my body lower and I can hear he said "can't breathe". This time, I make sure I really make him almost gone. I gripped harder, and I can't hear even an air coming in or out of his mouth. His eyes were rolled upward, almost passed out. So I stopped strangling him but closed his mouth and nose. I noticed his breathing is very weak, and his eyes were starting to close. So I stopped, I knew it was the right decision. I let him off the chair, onto his bed with his wrist still tied. I sat on his chest, watching his pale handsome face looking above me while heavily breathing because I sat on his chest. I told him that I enjoyed but wondered if he is okay with it. He said I should open his tied hands. When I did, he backed away a little and said something I liked. "I'll give you everything you want, you can even do what you just did to me again as long as you're with me", he said, making me happy. It's sad to imagine how much he wanted someone as a sibling to accompany him. Of course we got very very close, but If have the urge to 'abuse' him, then he's my slave.

I took the liberty of drawing it, you can check it in my hand made art. It's not much but hopefully it will turn you on. Haha :) About the drowning, I recommend you watch gacy (movie) trailer on youtube and you should be able to imagine how I did it to Randy/my other slave :D

Thanks for explanation re burking (everything's gotta have a name for it) I like the idea of burking and spunking in his face, but maybe that's just me. You ought to describe your own physical reaction when you're doing these things, bet you got a stiffy!

Thanks for explanation re burking (everything's gotta have a name for it) I like the idea of burking and spunking in his face, but maybe that's just me. You ought to describe your own physical reaction when you're doing these things, bet you got a stiffy!

haha thx i'll keep that in mind :D

Here is the story when i was having christmas&slumber party at my friend's house. It's one of my faved slave, the one with a haircut just like my avatar and totally handsome, long hair up to lower neck it is beautiful. His name is steve. He is tall but not bulking, but his body frame is still delicious. There are five of us there including my other slave randy as well. When I first arrived, they already wore their swimming pants so tight I could see a lump on it. They were going to steve's jacuzzi. I swallowed my own saliva seeing these amazing views. I intentionally dunk steve's head into the water when I came into the jac. He was like coughing cuz he was not prepared to be dunked. So I proposed a game, hold breath in water game. Steve stupidly voted to be dunk, as well as randy. They didn't consider my evil intention. Me and my other friend hold steve and randy as they hold their breath and my other friend serve as judge. When it begins, I ducked steve's head without he gasping an air 1st. My other friend was smart enough to dunk randy's head without even taking a breath. It was unforgetable. Randy's hands grabbed my friends hands from inside the water, as if he was being drowned In movies. Poor steve, I can see his panicked face and I enjoyed to much. So I said to him, 'suck my cock or I won't let you breath'. My other friends excited to see it, of course so am I. I opened my pants, pointed it to steve's mouth. He thought it was a joke but it wasn't. So he panickly sucked it. His mouth in my cock, I just enjoyed it, his mouth is so soft tingling my cock. I pulled his hair and keep sticking my cock in his soft mouth. When "It" almost got 'out', bubbles started to gush from inside the water and I realized steve was gonna pass out, he was out of breath. I thought I heard randy gasp so loud too it makes me happy and aroused. I looked at steve again and he was gasping inside water, eyes staring at me, and his hands grabbed mine and squeezed it. I pulled him out of water, he gasped an air, and I dunk him again. I said to him 'suck it good, or you'll never taste air in your lungs again'. He tried again, but just moments after he started, he cough some bubbles again, and I have to pull him out. I got mad, so I dunk him again, strangling him to make him cough some bubble, pulled him out and dunk him again for long. Each time he gasped and I dunked and he gasped again I heard he say 'please', 'I can't', 'breath', 'no please' it was awesome. He suddenly cough some small bubbles and his hand gestures panic and I immediately pull him out of water. He was gasping like crazy for about half a minute and then he passed out so I have to carry him. He woke up in his room, immediately change his clothes without realizing I've been staring at his whole body. He figured it, and he tried to walk out of his room, but I locked him. He tried to ram me, but I catched him and hold him. He tried to scream so I pushed him to his bed, sit on his belly, took a pillow and smothered it to his face. He was rebelling, but sadly I pinned his hand down. Few seconds later, he still rebelled so I strangled him, and he passed out finally. I tied his hands with my belt and let him rest. I went around looking for some torture device when I ran into a laundry plastic that covered his clothing. So I ripped it and took it cuz i can use it on his face. I pulled him to a single sofa he had in his room, sat him there and covered his face with plastic. after a while he gasped for a breath and opened his eyes, while I was 'working' inside my pants as well. He tried to release himself but with no success. Lucky him, when he almost passed out I started to cum and it's all over. Since then he became more obedient as well cuz not many people knew about our secret so he got nowhere to go. Haha

Back