scottyb72

Forum Newcomer
Just currious if anyone ever saw the episode of Criminal Minds when the psycho young guy takes his gf prisoner and he ends up killing 3 jock boys from his high school who picked on and humiliated him. I believe he takes them to a rock quarry or down by a river and makes them strip and then shoots them. Does any know the episode I am talking about or have any additional information on it? Please let me know. Thanks!

Yes, I have seen this episode. It's Season 3, episode 16 called "Elephant's Memory". The unsub is played by Kody Katsch (formerly of Desperate Housewives) and they refer to him as an "injustice collector". He punishes all those who hurt him in the past. The scene you're talking about is very brief and not that great. You only get to see the guys for a second and there's no close-ups of their death stares.

Yes, I have seen this episode. It's Season 3, episode 16 called "Elephant's Memory". The unsub is played by Kody Katsch (formerly of Desperate Housewives) and they refer to him as an "injustice collector". He punishes all those who hurt him in the past. The scene you're talking about is very brief and not that great. You only get to see the guys for a second and there's no close-ups of their death stares.
Thanks! Great memory adidasrob. Like this show very much

Thanks for the help guys. I'm always looking for good videos of guys being forced down to their underwear.

Back