Gets me HARD!!! Like your taste in pics Yarkov, take a look at my album in Galleries section for similar stuff that I have photoshopped.

Great pic! Love it. Nice to have another photo render around. See my albums and threads: we're soulmates here.

I love chest stabs and heart stabs especially. The guy is hot and the artwork is excellent ... thanks Yarcov

A good kill, man to man He must have some rigor - his head is off the ground not lying relaxed on the sand I'd have his balls for my sporran then he's ready for burial

A good kill, man to man He must have some rigor - his head is off the ground not lying relaxed on the sand I'd have his balls for my sporran then he's ready for burial

boy aint quite dead yet, looks like his killer needs to take his boot and press that boot into the handle of the knife to drive it into his heart all the way, then he should go limp.

Aye great pic to be reminded of - agree with Zonmoy if not quite dead could push the Vlad in more and turn it - he'd be limp soon and maybe piss / cum in his final death spasm and I'd have his balls for my sporran

:excellent::excellent:
Sitting stradeled across his body and twisting the blade around while he screams in agony and pain:fast jerk:
ps: the blog is awesome!!!!

moves his head up to see as you stomp on it driving it further into his beating heart hmm

Back